DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another returning member

shegeek72

Reactions
Hi all, After a rather lengthy hiatus from flying I decided to pull the trigger and bought a refurbished Mavic pro (couldn't afford a pro 2) and am loving it! Took it on its third "shakedown" flight today at a distance of 1600'. What impressed me was the rock solid signal (airdata). Previously, with my P3A or Spark I'd usually get some orange or red path lines, but the Mavic was solid green there and back! Looking forward to fine tuning the photo and video settings!

@shegeek72 i own a MPP and after stepping up from the PH3 i to was amazed by the signal stability of the Occusync transmission system,and after hundreds of flights i have never lost comms between the RC and drone ,had a few picture drop outs on very rare occasions but even then i was able to still control the drone at all times

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi all, After a rather lengthy hiatus from flying I decided to pull the trigger and bought a refurbished Mavic pro (couldn't afford a pro 2) and am loving it! Took it on its third "shakedown" flight today at a distance of 1600'. What impressed me was the rock solid signal (airdata). Previously, with my P3A or Spark I'd usually get some orange or red path lines, but the Mavic was solid green there and back! Looking forward to fine tuning the photo and video settings!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead