DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Another Surfing video. Less sunset, way more surfing.

ArthurC

Reactions
Saturday I went to Rye, NH to get some more shots of surfers riding the waves from Hurricane Lee, and I was definitely not disappointed. Some of these guys and gals were pretty good, and I did my best to keep up! Let me know what you think!

Wow. Brilliant. The wind must heave been quite sporty but the MA2 dealt with it apparently very well? Did you see the surfer duck under an oncoming rider who must have been doing a good 30mph. Very skillful-could have taken their head of!

Reactions: ArthurC and Dbez1
Wow. Brilliant. The wind must heave been quite sporty but the MA2 dealt with it apparently very well? Did you see the surfer duck under an oncoming rider who must have been doing a good 30mph. Very skillful-could have taken their head of!
Thanks! Yes, the wind was pretty stiff. sustained over 20mph at least, but the MA2 kept her cool, until I went over about 1000 feet, that's where the REAL wind was...

Yeah, that was crazy. I watched that near miss in real time and thought someone was going to the hospital for a second.

Reactions: twickers14
Really great video! Music added to it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas