DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Drone Pilot in Panama?

FlyingRod

Reactions
Hi,

I'm trying to create a group o pilots living in Panama, so we can help and exchange information related to drone regulation, issues, etc in this country.

So if you fly a drone here, please join the thread!

Fly safe!

Rod.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Hello, I dont live in Panama but travel frecuently from Costa Rica and try to bring my Mavic. First time flew from casco viejo and almost got arrested as my Mavic lost control and started shifting ontop of the presidential house. Inmediatly was surrounded by military police but they all understood I was a dumb tourist and let me go.

Good ideaa what you want to do, if I can help count with me.

Hello, I dont live in Panama but travel frecuently from Costa Rica and try to bring my Mavic. First time flew from casco viejo and almost got arrested as my Mavic lost control and started shifting ontop of the presidential house. Inmediatly was surrounded by military police but they all understood I was a dumb tourist and let me go.

Good ideaa what you want to do, if I can help count with me.

Hey Jabreu!
What I have in mind is to create a common place where people flying drones in Panama can share/post their experiences just like you did. I have been flying my drone just by myself, and every time something happens. Some issues with the drone, police, etc that I'd like to share (helping people avoiding those situations) and also ask for tips and help. So I think I'll start keeping all the conversations here, and depending on the number of of people joining this thread we can move to a new and more organized thread. We'll figure out!
By the way, is there any place here where we can fly without being questioned by the police enforcement? I was also approached by the police when flying near Casco Viejo. Amador Causeway a few of times... even at an empty parking lot.
Let's hope more people join us!
Take care!

Hi,

I'm trying to create a group o pilots living in Panama, so we can help and exchange information related to drone regulation, issues, etc in this country.

So if you fly a drone here, please join the thread!

Fly safe!

Rod.
Howdy from Wyoming FlyingRod, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: FlyingRod
Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78