DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any extra accessories needed if get Fly More pack?

Does the Flymore bag have a shoulder strap? Or can one be fitted?

How is the bag? Good enough to keep everything in it for travelling and for storing everything?

Thanks
There is no strap but I took one from another bag and it works perfectly.
The bag is very good and fit everything I need without it moving around.

Attachments

• IMG_20200215_161552.jpg
    IMG_20200215_161552.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200215_161528.jpg
    IMG_20200215_161528.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 25
Reactions: Drony_Drone
What about a landing pad? Does anyone use these? What diameter would you need for MM?

Would it lie on inside of flymore case?
Noop it will not fit in the flymore case.
I start and land from my hand if the ground doesn't work.

Ah ok, I thought that was the point though. Does everything that you get in the flymore kit not fit in? I thought that was the point?
It fits everything but the prop guards.

Attachments

• 15817802810183814334065707877571.jpg
    15817802810183814334065707877571.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Noop it will not fit in the flymore case.
I start and land from my hand if the ground doesn't work.

Ok, maybe I could attach by clip or make a flap on the fly more case then. Just sometimes it has to be a beach landing and that’s obviously worse with dust/sand in motors.

Is MM officially able to be hand launched? Landing not, I don’t any that are, but I know you can grab if an emergency.

Ok, maybe I could attach by clip or make a flap on the fly more case then. Just sometimes it has to be a beach landing and that’s obviously worse with dust/sand in motors.

Is MM officially able to be hand launched? Landing not, I don’t any that are, but I know you can grab if an emergency.
You just hold your hand flat out with the drone standing on your palm, so it's going to be exactly like starting from ground. Same with landing, get the drone to com down put your hand under and pull the stick down and it will land on your hand. No grabbing needed.

Here is another way.

Still wondering on prop clips/holders. Does the fly more case protect them enough without needing prop guard?

I looked at the official DJI one, but it doesn’t fit in the case with the prop guard on.

Whenever I would take MM out I’d just use the fly more case anyway, so if the props don’t get bent or deformed in the case then that’s ok.

Just they seem to flop about on top and bottom and wondered what like in case. Reading forum seems to be a lot of problems with the problems being pointed at prop deformed.

QUOTE="Khayman, post: 928656, member: 116543"]You just hold your hand flat out with the drone standing on your palm, so it's going to be exactly like starting from ground. Same with landing, get the drone to com down put your hand under and pull the stick down and it will land on your hand. No grabbing needed.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks just the Bebop 2 has an official way to hand launch. Wondered if MM does.

Reactions: Khayman
Still wondering on prop clips/holders. Does the fly more case protect them enough without needing prop guard?

I looked at the official DJI one, but it doesn’t fit in the case with the prop guard on.

Whenever I would take MM out I’d just use the fly more case anyway, so if the props don’t get bent or deformed in the case then that’s ok.

Just they seem to flop about on top and bottom and wondered what like in case. Reading forum seems to be a lot of problems with the problems being pointed at prop deformed.

QUOTE="Khayman, post: 928656, member: 116543"]You just hold your hand flat out with the drone standing on your palm, so it's going to be exactly like starting from ground. Same with landing, get the drone to com down put your hand under and pull the stick down and it will land on your hand. No grabbing needed.

Here is another way.

Thanks just the Bebop 2 has an official way to hand launch. Wondered if MM does.
[/QUOTE]
Noop the props will not move around so the will not get bent in the case but a little wiggle room so they don't get stuck either.

Noop the props will not move around so the will not get bent in the case but a little wiggle room so they don't get stuck either.
[/QUOTE]
Just launch from the case instead then, it's totally flat.

Just launch from the case instead then, it's totally flat.

Good to know so don’t need a prop guard if using fly more case all the time?
[/QUOTE]
I tried the prop guards once but didn't like them so I don't use them.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
I use a piece of old groundsheet from a tent sewed elastic loops on the corners to tension it with four aluminium pegs.Lightweight and folds up really small .

If new to this like I am, don't load up on accessories right away. The "Fly More" kit has everything you need to get started except phone and apps. Just read the manual 1000 X over, download the DJI app and update all Firmware. The Kittyhawk " B4UFLY" app is great also-- and free. You'll figure out what you think might need to improve your experience as you go along. YouTube is great also for info. ENJOY !

Reactions: Khayman
I only purchased the parallel battery charger and a 4th battery so I can recharge much sooner than the stock charger allows.

I don't intend to intentionally fly anywhere near the Mini's limits, but I got an anemometer, mainly to see how accurate the predicted wind speeds are on UAV Forecast and windy.com. No decision on that yet, but I have found that my own estimates of wind speed are pretty bad, but hopefully they will improve.

Personal preference. Strobe lights if you’re planning some night flying.

Out of interest do you get decent pics or videos from this on MM?

Do you just take pics/video of city for the lights etc? Any examples? Never done this but suppose I could as there is a field I fly which if I go high I could take pics of town at night.

Anyone have the UK fly more combo? Does the UK plug fit in there as well?

I’ve seen some unboxing, but a lot of it seems to be from the box and not how the fly more case would be stocked day to day.

Does anyone have pics/video/YT link of a fly more case once you’ve unboxed and put all the stuff in, apart from prop protectors obviously.

Thanks

Anyone have the UK fly more combo? Does the UK plug fit in there as well?

I’ve seen some unboxing, but a lot of it seems to be from the box and not how the fly more case would be stocked day to day.

Does anyone have pics/video/YT link of a fly more case once you’ve unboxed and put all the stuff in, apart from prop protectors obviously.

Thanks
Under the remote cable for I pad and charger cable ,under battery a couple of strobe lights ,extension legs ,spare props ,screwdriver

Attachments

• F126FD24-AEDE-46B0-92EC-BCF873DDFD70.jpeg
    F126FD24-AEDE-46B0-92EC-BCF873DDFD70.jpeg
    883.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 1573A523-DB6E-4A3A-B8E8-601F05935B12.jpeg
    1573A523-DB6E-4A3A-B8E8-601F05935B12.jpeg
    866.2 KB · Views: 18
Uk plug will not fit in
Knew it....ha ha such a big plug. Although Apple have an 18W UK charger, which I believe the DJI one is, with folding pins.

It’s a USB-C but can get a USB-C to micro usb maybe this would fit in the case?

e6349386e9832857ba4b6976779b9f10.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki