DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any extra accessories needed if get Fly More pack?

Drony_Drone

Reactions
If buying the Mini fly more, is there any other recommendations for anything else needed?

Obviously a MicroSD card, but anything wise? Prop holder/covers?

Prop holders, seen a few on Amazon, but do you need if it’s kept on flymore case?

Have you bought the mini and already flying it?
My experience: when I ordered my Mavic 2 Zoom. I ordered a fly more kit and a BUNCH of accessories I learned from YouTube, forums and ads.
now most of the accessories are collecting dust. The hard case; batteries and the smart charger are the only items are useful for me.

I fly for fun about once a week.

Does the Flymore bag have a shoulder strap? Or can one be fitted?

How is the bag? Good enough to keep everything in it for travelling and for storing everything?

Thanks

Does the Flymore bag have a shoulder strap? Or can one be fitted?

How is the bag? Good enough to keep everything in it for travelling and for storing everything?

Thanks
The bag from DJI will be very tight. Good idea to keep everything in one place. But better to get a hard case with foam insert. You don’t want “everything” hitting each other when traveling.

The bag from DJI will be very tight. Good idea to keep everything in one place. But better to get a hard case with foam insert. You don’t want “everything” hitting each other when traveling.

Ah ok, I thought that was the point though. Does everything that you get in the flymore kit not fit in? I thought that was the point?

Ah ok, I thought that was the point though. Does everything that you get in the flymore kit not fit in? I thought that was the point?
Mine is Mavic 2 Zoom. Not the mini. If you put everything in order and be careful, yes it will fit. A lot of videos showing that and they are real. But not practical in real life.
before you actually have it, you would just dream about how nice it is: everything is a small bag. :)

Everything in the Flymore kit fits in the Flymore case EXCEPT the propeller guards.

Yeh wouldn’t carry them about tbh. But everything else, charger etc fits nice and good enough for travel and storage as I’d prefer all in one place in the cupboard out of way.

Suppose my next question is, is it safe to leave all 3 batteries in the flymore case, I’ve read they are “intelligent” so go in storage mode? You doing me a lipo bag or anything?

Thanks

I’ve read a bunch of opinions about the batteries, but what I’ve gathered is;
Mini batteries are not LiPos as in previous Mavic batteries, and all of the LiPos I own for my model airplanes. LiPos are sensitive to storage voltage, and should be stored around 50% State of Charge.
Mini batteries are LiOn, similar to the batteries in your cordless tools. This battery chemistry is much less volatile, and more tolerant of staying fully charged for extended periods.
I charge the batteries after flying and leave them in the charger bank until I fly again.
That’s the way I understand it, but if I’m wrong I’m sure someone will chime in.

Buy some extension legs to give it some lift above the ground as props very close to the ground when landing especially at the rear.When the legs are fitted they have to be taken off to fit in the Flymore case but they fit in under the battery compartment with a strobe.Also room to keep a cable to connect to my i pad under remote compartment.I have also sent for an anti glare gimbal lens sunshade protective cover from Ali Express.I put the mini in a small mesh bag to keep the props close to the body when in the case.

My must haves are 1) extensions for legs 2) longer cable so I can use my iPad -and- 3) tablet holder for my controller. After I flew a few flights using my iPad Air 2, using my iPhone for the display felt underwhelming.

Reactions: orb and pelagic_one
2nd Chime-In: I use the fly more case for all the original goodies, and put it and all my extras (like the iPad mini, my tablet holder, and the landing gear risers) in a small messenger bag that goes over my shoulder.

Reactions: pelagic_one
What about a landing pad? Does anyone use these? What diameter would you need for MM?

Would it lie on inside of flymore case?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78