DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any feedback on ebay propellers

Hushpuppy

Reactions
Hello,
I had an incident and have to replace out propellers. As a fast fix I ordered these from ebay. Wanting to see if anyone have used these or not. Any feedback will be helpful. Thanks!!

I don't trust my bird to anything other than OEM props, which are cheap and readily available.

I can tell you those are not carbon fiber, despite what the description says.

I don't trust my bird to anything other than OEM props, which are cheap and readily available.

I can tell you those are not carbon fiber, despite what the description says.

What is the difference between Carbon fiber and Carbon fiber composite? I thought that CF composite is not actually CF.

The sound is different for sure, more of a buzz than a hum. I sanded the trailing edge and smoothed out some tooling markings, but really didn't change much. I wish there was a better tip design or the legs had a different shape to deflect prop wash compression over their surface.

The sound is different for sure, more of a buzz than a hum. I sanded the trailing edge and smoothed out some tooling markings, but really didn't change much. I wish there was a better tip design or the legs had a different shape to deflect prop wash compression over their surface.

Coool Thank you!!!!

They work fine. Not the same QC as DJI but should last just as long. Do yourself a favor and buy a set of the Mavic Platinum series props when available. I went to my local bestbuy and bought 2 sets of genuine DJI props for $10. Not bad at all.

They work fine. Not the same QC as DJI but should last just as long. Do yourself a favor and buy a set of the Mavic Platinum series props when available. I went to my local bestbuy and bought 2 sets of genuine DJI props for $10. Not bad at all.
Thank u for the suggestion. Yes, i will do as u have said..

[emoji4]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User