DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Mavic 2 Enterprise repair techs on here?

If you need a shop to send it to www.djidroneservice.com is who i use and it's free to send it to them and if you don't like the qoute they send it back. Check out the link.
@djidroneservice is a vender here and highly recommend them.

Reactions: DDS and dirkclod
I am rebuilding a M2ED that was destroyed due to an inexperienced pilot. Basically the only parts I salvaged from the original bird was the core board, the ESC, the Rear Vision Sensor, and the Camera. Upon rebuilding, everything appears fine, but shortly after power on the bird will lose connectivity to the smart controller as well as USB link will disconnect to Assistant. Even though the core board does not appear to be damaged in anyway, I am thinking it is the core board but just wanted to run it by a tech before sending the bird into a service center to have the core board replaced.

So my tech Agrees with you. We would probably need the board replaced as they don't like crashes

The core board does the transmitting and receiving. Not to mention the antenna connectors are on the core board as well. Very easy to bend or break the little pins hope this helps

So my tech Agrees with you. We would probably need the board replaced as they don't like crashes

The core board does the transmitting and receiving. Not to mention the antenna connectors are on the core board as well. Very easy to bend or break the little pins hope this helps

Not here to start a war, just following this thread and looked up your service. Seems cool, can you elaborate on your extended warranty plan (Cost) and in your section for DJI Care, your site says: DJI Care is only available for purchase on new drones or drones that have been activated within 48hrs.
That is not a true statement as I waited 2 months and have DJI care refresh using their "DJI Care video verification" method, a pain yes...but it should be mentioned to be factual. :)

Reactions: DDS
Not here to start a war, just following this thread and looked up your service. Seems cool, can you elaborate on your extended warranty plan (Cost) and in your section for DJI Care, your site says: DJI Care is only available for purchase on new drones or drones that have been activated within 48hrs.
That is not a true statement as I waited 2 months and have DJI care refresh using their "DJI Care video verification" method, a pain yes...but it should be mentioned to be factual. :)
yes you are correct although a huge pain most people don't have the patience but still will fix asap

thank you for pointing that out

we only sell our in store warranty to drones that we repaired...

Well it is on its way to you. I just dropped it and the controller off at the FedEx store. Hopefully she will be back in service soon! Thank you again!

Reactions: Bobvt and DDS
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drsmurph