DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Mavic pilots around the St. Louis MO. Area?

I'm in Wood River, Yes I would like to get together and fly. I have a mavic pro and have only flown it a few times.

Ray
Hi, hows the wood river mavic flying going? I'm in granite and just got a mavic air, took to chain of rocks, & horseshoe lake so far testing the cam and learning.

Hi, hows the wood river mavic flying going? I'm in granite and just got a mavic air, took to chain of rocks, & horseshoe lake so far testing the cam and learning.
Nice, I'm looking to get out to the chain of rocks and get some footage of the old route 66 bridge and the pump houses.

Nice, I'm looking to get out to the chain of rocks and get some footage of the old route 66 bridge and the pump houses.

Are the pump houses the neat bulidings in the middle of the river that the it clown most likely lives ??

Are the pump houses the neat bulidings in the middle of the river that the it clown most likely lives ??
Lol, yes to the houses, no to the it clown or my family will never join me again. I want to fly POI around those, the get some shots shooting up and down the inside of the bridge.

Hi, nothing yet in the form of meets, though I would like to get one together. I'm pretty busy the next 3 weekends but after that I can try to set something up.

Reactions: Techeternal
Don't know if any of you live near Rogers, AR or not but if you do, there is a Mavic pro on a merchandise return auction that ends in the next couple days near there. current bid is $55 if you want the details, send me a PM. here's a pic of the auction. I would bid on it myself but its a 12 hr drive for me and its local pickup only.
1539777515209.png

Well I have sent out some PM's and posted here looking for anyone reasonably close to me to compare notes and learn more about flying my Mavic, to no avail. Either no one is interested or they never check posts. When I joined this forum I had high hopes of broadening my current limited knowledge of flying a drone. I guess I'll just keep searching :(

Well I have sent out some PM's and posted here looking for anyone reasonably close to me to compare notes and learn more about flying my Mavic, to no avail. Either no one is interested or they never check posts. When I joined this forum I had high hopes of broadening my current limited knowledge of flying a drone. I guess I'll just keep searching :(
Sorry, I don't get on a lot. I have seen your message and I would be interested in meeting up some time to talk Dronies. I live in Wentzville and Saturday morning is probably the best time, but I don't work on Friday's so that would be okay too.
I have a mavic pro that's currently in pieces waiting for a new camera due to a crash.
Harry

I am still looking for drone flyers in my area. If you live around Bourbon, MO. send me a PM
or call 573-732-5597 and we can compare experiences and maybe do some flying.

Sam:cool:

I’m a fairly new Mavic Air owner in Eureka MO. I would be interested getting together with some people over the summer and driving to scenic areas. I’m fairly new to flying and photography but the Mavic has sparked an interest in videography for me. If any of you know of any good places or have the similar interest let me know. I have a jeep that is capable of getting into hard to get places if needed.

I’m also interested in getting together with people locally. I need to practice as much as possible and in preparation for this summer. If any of you are experienced in video editing on a Mac that would be great also. I’ve made 2 very amateur videos with iMovie and plan to buy final cut.

Last edited:
MSC F2004,
I am out west on 44 in Bourbon, MO. PM me if you are interested in doing some flying. I have a small farm and my land is close to rivers and forests. Lots of stuff to do.

Sam

I met Sam in Bourbon Missouri last Saturday and plan to go back. We flew by the Meramec River and I plan to go back. The area is beautiful and will be much better in the summer and fall. If you’re ever in the area I would definitely recommend getting in touch with him. He was a great host and if you like to float he has a couple cabins that he rents out.

If anyone else knows of any good locations or just want to get together local let me know.

Glhs958,

Looks like we live pretty close. Where do you go locally?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent