DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any Mavic pilots around the St. Louis MO. Area?

I live in Bourbon, MO. and am always looking for a flying partner!
I have a Mavic Pro. It was new when I bought it 2 years ago. But
now it is a dinosaur ,

Maybe sometime we can get together. I work a lot and it’s hard for me to get away from St.Charles

I am located in Bourbon, MO. If you want to travel that far, I am always up for a flight. I am in a rural area where
flights can be down the Meramec River, tall river bluffs, large open pasture fields, creeks, forests and lots more.
There are even a couple of Bald Eagle nests around.
I have permission to fly over 2 thousand acres. It would be a great place for a meet if interested.

If anyone wants to fly just let me know and I will make it happen.

Sam

I'm in Fenton, and have been learning the ropes with my M2P on our farm. I am always interested in learning about nearby places that are nice photo subjects. Photos along the Great River Road are fantastic, and I took off from that roadside park pull off at Godfrey, where the cliff is exposed.

I’m a fairly new Mavic Air owner in Eureka MO. I would be interested getting together with some people over the summer and driving to scenic areas. I’m fairly new to flying and photography but the Mavic has sparked an interest in videography for me. If any of you know of any good places or have the similar interest let me know. I have a jeep that is capable of getting into hard to get places if needed.

I’m also interested in getting together with people locally. I need to practice as much as possible and in preparation for this summer. If any of you are experienced in video editing on a Mac that would be great also. I’ve made 2 very amateur videos with iMovie and plan to buy final cut.
I'm also in Eureka. New mavic air owner also. Maybe a meet up?

Hello all,
I am in Bourbon, Mo 9 miles south of I44. I have an 80 acre farm with forests, creeks and pastures to fly. The air space around me is not restricted by no fly zones. The Meramec River is just down the road with Bald Eagles and tall bluffs. Lots of places to fly near by. Droners are always welcome to come and join in my flights.

Sam

The weather should be getting better soon and Missouri should be getting back to normal too. When are we going to get together for a day of flying and swapping idea's and stories?? Let's make a plan.?‍✈️?

As soon as it’s safe to get out. I’m going to try for my part 107 soon. Have you looked into that yet. I’m trying to get some practice in with flying and video editing so I can get a decent portfolio together.

I am waiting for the weather to clear. Everytime I can fly its too windy or raining.

They also extended airspace so without waiver or message to DJI I cant take off from home anymore. I still want to meet up when we all can.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54