DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any news, updates or more possibilitIets for the Smart Controller???

Sparky Drone

Reactions
When I bought the SC it was a beautiful ie e of equipment. I think it still is.
But back then, when I bought it, I expected more. It as a new product, new sofware etc etc. Where are the updates. The development. I ik ow there must be more. Is there any news?

Ik would be great to improve it. Expand possibilities. It is ocusync 2. Woud it not be possible to Dow rade it to Occysync 1. Or just plain and simple Wifi to be useable with the Wifi drones like Spark or Air. Mini.
Downwards compatible?

Whatever. There must be more is such an expensive contoller.
The radio silence from DJI gives me a bad feeling. Is this SC program dying?? Or is it so PERFECT that is does not need updates??

ANY news and knowledge is welcome.

Merry christmas dronies

M2 only, period. Downward compatibility with O1 perhaps, assuming the hardware is compatible. However enhanced WiFi control for spark, Air, Mini unlikely. Remember, the enhanced Wi-Fi connection is from the RC itself, not the Android.

DJI has been disappointing. With the pressure from Autel and Skydio, they better get they're act back together. I've reached out to customer service a couple of times and they're slow to respond and never offer good will.

I use the smart controller. It's ok but it's far from perfect. You can't even lock/ unlock the device like an Android tablet. I find that unbelievable.

I kind of agree on the being forgotten part. The SC is expensive and to have heard nothing from DJI since I bought it at the end of May is a little disheartening. Then again I'm very happy with it. It is a great improvement over the controller/cellphone set-up. The screen is bright, Occusynch 2 is good and I have had zero problems with my SC. I updated the DJI Go 4 and was able to change the battery discharge time from the old ten day default to 2 days and i'm happy about that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard