DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any thoughts on doing a NW UK meet ?

I'm based in Preston and new to drone flying although I've done several practice flights, I still quake when it goes out of sight. I would love to team up with other flyers especially to get more experience and to just see how other people fly theirs.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
9bb6596d0c1491bd0605a0566022e562.jpg

Didn't realise there were so many mavics close to me !!!
I'm in Swinton, Manchester
I took this on Friday night mid sunset.

Hey waylander and wildnick I live in Rawdon. Would you guys be up for a meet and fly some time? Just got my Mavic but learning fast.

I Live in Runcorn, definitely up for meeting some drone friends.

Hi Reuuc,
If you have a look on Facebook for Leeds Drone Club there's a meet planned this month on a Saturday. I hope to go to this as long as not clashing with any other plans I may have. I'm not the organiser and new to the group. If you get in touch with those guys they will give more details.

Hopefully see you there

Hi Reuuc,
If you have a look on Facebook for Leeds Drone Club there's a meet planned this month on a Saturday. I hope to go to this as long as not clashing with any other plans I may have. I'm not the organiser and new to the group. If you get in touch with those guys they will give more details.

Hopefully see you there

sounds interesting, I'm away this weekend but definitely worth a look!

I'm based in Preston and new to drone flying although I've done several practice flights, I still quake when it goes out of sight. I would love to team up with other flyers especially to get more experience and to just see how other people fly theirs.

I live just outside Preston and would love to meet other flyers as well, I am just waiting for my Mavic to come, but have a P2V abd P3P so had some practise.drop me a line if you want to meet up some place.

Mick

Hi Mick
I live in Blackpool but fly my Mavic Pro at the park in Newton With Scales quite a lot.Really good for flying there as well as distance flights.Any time you want to fly there or near you just let me know....[emoji3]

Hi Mick
I live in Blackpool but fly my Mavic Pro at the park in Newton With Scales quite a lot.Really good for flying there as well as distance flights.Any time you want to fly there or near you just let me know....[emoji3]

Yes mate sounds like a plan, I am away at the moment but as soon as I get home we can sort something out. Just done this flight with my P3P

Mick

Reactions: Reuuc
Yes mate sounds like a plan, I am away at the moment but as soon as I get home we can sort something out. Just done this flight with my P3P

Mick

Very nice flying and filming Mick....few years since I been up to the castle....I used to live in Albir near Altea....let me know when you want to go flying......Jon.....

Sign me up for a NW meet up!

What about reaching out to Barton air field? They might let a club in to use their facilities?

Reactions: emdara
me and a friend are going up Rivington pike tomorrow if the weather is good! looking forward to it, havn't done much flying since start of May!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun