DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any thoughts on doing a NW UK meet ?

I'm North West too......

....But no Mavic yet :(

Just waiting for my preferred supplier to get more stock

Now, once I have it...I will definitely come to a future meet!!

Perhaps we can form the Official 'Grey Arrows' Display Team?:p:D

Last edited:
Is anyone in the lake district this sunday? It'd be nice to not be the only quadcopter flying around here for a change!

I'm North West too......

....But no Mavic yet :(

Just waiting for my preferred supplier to get more stock

Now, once I have it...I will definitely come to a future meet!!

Perhaps we can form the Official 'Grey Arrows' Display Team?:p:D

Maplins have stock at the moment my friend has just bought one on Monday. other than that go direct :)

Reactions: I_Like_Drones
Maplins have stock at the moment my friend has just bought one on Monday. other than that go direct :)

I've ordered one last night and so now I just have to wait for it to be delivered - hopefully sometime next week.
Thumbswayup:)

Perhaps a bit late now, but I bought my Fly More combo from Argos, via Quidco.

The Fastrack delivery meant I got it the very next day, along with £13 quid cash back.

Glad you've got one winging its way @I_Like_Drones mate Thumbswayup

Winging its way... see what I did there? :rolleyes:

You may jest, but there seems to be enough of us here in the North West to warrant a club / group already??

I'd be up for that name too lol :D:cool:
Well as I'm technically a Mavic owner now (ordered and paid for, awaiting delivery) I reckon I'll make a meet-up earlier than I thought [emoji1]

Time to change your sig to 'Founder member of Official 'Grey Arrows' Display Team' lol :)

Sounds like a great idea....but I'll get at least ONE flight under my belt frst LOLOLOL

(DPD have it at the moment....I suspect I'll get it Tuesday/Wednesday next week)

You may jest, but there seems to be enough of us here in the North West to warrant a club / group already??

I'd be up for that name too lol :D:cool:

And yet, i can't find anyone in pretty much the prettiest part of the country (let alone the north west) to fly with this weekend.

{The lake district)

And yet, i can't find anyone in pretty much the prettiest part of the country (let alone the north west) to fly with this weekend.

{The lake district)

I can't wait to get my MP and get used to it and then take a look around the lakes...
I'm not far from there...wherabouts are you based and/or planning to fly?
(MP due for delivery Monday :D)

{The lake district)

Hi wes where were you thinking of flying? Where abouts
are you? Im over manchester way M29 area.
Could get out to play on sunday. Eddy

I'm in the western lakes, near Ennerdale/ wastwater

I quite fancy flying Wastwater....Maybe in the future I'll get over that way...

I'm just south of Cumbria but close enough to visit easily.

Reactions: Ted903
I quite fancy flying Wastwater....Maybe in the future I'll get over that way...

I'm just south of Cumbria but close enough to visit easily.

I did a bit of Wastwater last week, haven't got round to checking any footage yet though.

definitely up for starting a group and we could do a monthly meet and fly at different locations?

I'm heading up billinge tower (Wigan) on Wednesday (weather depending obv) so if anybody wants to tag along your welcome to :)

Reactions: I_Like_Drones
Ahhh, I would have tagged along, weather on Weds is forecast sunny too, but alas we've got doggie training school on weds evenings at the moment!

Could be a good spot to fly from too Thumbswayup

definitely up for starting a group and we could do a monthly meet and fly at different locations?

I'm heading up billinge tower (Wigan) on Wednesday (weather depending obv) so if anybody wants to tag along your welcome to :)

Would have turned out for that but I'm away in Cyprus. [emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3