DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any thoughts on doing a NW UK meet ?

Hey folks, first post here....I'm from Liverpool and have a mavic air, only had it out a few times due to the weather but keep me in the loop for any clubs/days out

Hi all I am in Manchester drone owners club they try to have a meet every month and fly together. Not just Manchester last month it was in Chester so it is all over the nw its a new club so not that many members at the moment but getting more every month

Reactions: Wingnut73uk
New to the site live in Runcorn I'll be up for a meet find some where different to fly

Hi all I am in Manchester drone owners club they try to have a meet every month and fly together. Not just Manchester last month it was in Chester so it is all over the nw its a new club so not that many members at the moment but getting more every month
where are you talking about meeting. willing to meet

Hi the Manchester club is having a meet this Sunday 29 April @11.00BST it's at the duke of Lancaster ship on the north wales coast ( post code ch89dx) weather at present forcast is cloudy but dry ( best we can hope for in the uk ) with wind picking up in the afternoon I'll be there from 11. Till about 15.00 as its a two hour drive all welcome

I am in the Preston area if anybody wants to meet up, I a Mavic Pro, cant fly around here as restricted airspace, done 115 flights so far and love the Litchi app.

Leigh. Just off the A580 east Lancs road. How about you ?
Based up near Over Hulton.
Bought Sunday, First flights - Monday, 3 full batteries worth , Good to hear your a local, let me know if you find any nice flying sites other than Rivington / West Pennine area. Will do likewise :)

Reactions: Ted903
Hi All, I have a new magic pro. I haven't flown it yet and looking for newbies who I could meet and get some tips for my first flight.

Debster where are you located, I am in the Preston area so not many places to fly around here with airports.

im in barrow in furness south cumbria..i mainly fly around the south lake district...windermere etc

Anybody in the Staffordshire area?

Hi,
I’m in Stoke-on-Trent, I know but someone has to be, had a Blade 350QX and some toy drones but I’ve just purchased a mavic pro. Where do you fly drones it seems difficult if you want to be legal?
Steve

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair