DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

any users on here from wisconsin? :)

Hello fellow cheeseheads! Janesville, Wi. here. My Mavic Pro Platinum just arrived yesterday although I'm going to wait for the weather to improve greatly before my first flight!

Hello fellow cheeseheads! Janesville, Wi. here. My Mavic Pro Platinum just arrived yesterday although I'm going to wait for the weather to improve greatly before my first flight!

getting closer, 2 1/2 hours away from me.. :) congras on the mavic pro platinum you will have lots of fun!!! its addicting!! lol

getting closer, 2 1/2 hours away from me.. :) congras on the mavic pro platinum you will have lots of fun!!! its addicting!! lol

I'm pretty excited. I've been wanting one for a while now and recently ran into some overtime so decided to pull the trigger. I watch youtube videos daily trying to familiarize myself with all this new technology. Definitely looking forward to a fun filled summer!

I'm pretty excited. I've been wanting one for a while now and recently ran into some overtime so decided to pull the trigger. I watch youtube videos daily trying to familiarize myself with all this new technology. Definitely looking forward to a fun filled summer!

just do the calibration ( imu, compass, etc) make sure you have GOOD GPS signal ( 10 or more sats) before you take off!!! then have fun :)

and it wont be long and the modification bug will bite ya....:)

I live in Milwaukee and would be willing to travel a bit if anybody wants to hook up to fly.

I live in Milwaukee and would be willing to travel a bit if anybody wants to hook up to fly.

how far you willing to go?

I'd be willing to drive a couple hours and make a day trip out of it. It'd be nice to fly somewhere else other than just around Milwaukee.

I'd be willing to drive a couple hours and make a day trip out of it. It'd be nice to fly somewhere else other than just around Milwaukee.

ahh ok cool I am 2hr 47min from Milwaukee :) We could meet somewhere or fly at my place I live rualish area..if ya want idea look at my thread here I post the sat view of the area I live...oh course when the weather gets nice out

There was a bar in Spread Eagle I used to go drink at for another hour after the ones in Michigan closed down...

Droneuser sounds good Saturday's work best for me of course like you said once it warms up a little bit if you want to p.m. me I'll give you my phone number

New Drone received Friday!
I am in Ripon, WI- in the sticks basically. 1 hour south-southwest of Green Bay, and 1 1/2 hours north- northwest of Milwaukee. (Car Driving time, not drone flight time.)

Hi

I thought it would be interesting to see how many users live in Wisconsin? maybe we all could get together sometime ( of course when the weather is better) to fly
smile.gif

if you don't want to post on here if you do send me a PM ( private msg)
smile.gif

I live in Woodbury MN but have a place in Chetek WI. Just got my MP and haven’t even turned it on yet. Doing lots of reading etc. would love to meet up and watch someone fly their drone. Probably learn more watching for a little while than reading and watching videos.

Mark.

I think we should all try to hook up at some point. Some where where we could find a good place to fly, so nobody has to travel too far.

I think we should all try to hook up at some point. Some where where we could find a good place to fly, so nobody has to travel too far.

that would be fun!!!

I live in Woodbury MN but have a place in Chetek WI. Just got my MP and haven’t even turned it on yet. Doing lots of reading etc. would love to meet up and watch someone fly their drone. Probably learn more watching for a little while than reading and watching videos.

Mark.
Welcome aboard. Best thing you can do right now is what you are doing. Try to resist the temptation to fly inside though. Many have and most all have regretted it. You are welcome to come up to Saint Croix Falls.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife