DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any way to buy a remote only?

Reactions: Krafna
Why is that important? I still not bought it but I will buy it from a Bosnian who has only a dron :D

Why is that important? I still not bought it but I will buy it from a Bosnian who has only a dron :D

I sell new and used controllers. Shipping to Bosnia might be expensive from the USA.

By the way, you should update your profile to indicate where you are from if you want people to help you.

I just got an email response from one store in Croatia. They can sell me Mavic 2 Pro Controller for 2475kn ( 385$ ). Thank you for wanting to send RC to Croatia but I will buy it in the store. Or if someone can bid under 300$ with the delivery price included.

Last edited:
Hi Krafna

A friend sent me this link the other day which might be useful. This is an after market product. You have to consider your budget too for the transmitter and postage. The Mav community is really helpful so someone should be able to help you. Good luck. I've attached this interesting link that might be useful to you or very serious operators or perhaps a very interesting article to read about aftermarket products for Mav 2:

DJI Smart Controller for the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom - Newsshooter

Hello again Krafna

I live in Australia and found this store on the Central East Coast. You might be able to get a better exchange rate if you are paying in USD to AUD. Buying from the US with postage might be too expensive so you might have to check this?

The email contact is:

Contact

A controller is on sale so this might suit your budget:

Mavic Remote Controller

Thumbswayup:cool:Thumbswayup

Reactions: Krafna
Don't forget that import taxes may apply to international shipments.

Maybe best for you is to find a controller from within European Union.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman