DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody located in Toronto, Ontario and the surrounding areas?

FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS

Reactions
Hi All, as a newcomer to Canada, I am looking to arrange a meet with any pilots located in Ontario. Im based around Toronto and live in the Brampton area. I am looking to do some training with the mavic as well as creating interesting Youtube content and shots too... Please feel free to message me here or PM me... K

Reactions: 416air
Hi All, as a newcomer to Canada, I am looking to arrange a meet with any pilots located in Ontario. Im based around Toronto and live in the Brampton area. I am looking to do some training with the mavic as well as creating interesting Youtube content and shots too... Please feel free to message me here or PM me... K
Yeah man, I'm in Liberty Village...great place for footage

I am in Brampton area. I am pretty new to Mavic Pro. I usually hang out in Ching Park to do some nice hovering and shooting.

Reactions: FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS
Hi, I'm new here. Just bought a Mavic Air and have yet to fly it. Just wondering where people in Toronto/GTA like to go to fly?

What do you guys think of Boyd Conservation Area (Islington and Langstaff)? Doesn't look like it's a no drone zone according to the UAV Forcast app.

Just got a new Mavic Air last week. I am from the North York area

Hello @FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS have you actually met up with anyone from the forum? have you been to any "meet ups"? I would like to go to one but I cant find where one would be in Ontario

Hello @FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS have you actually met up with anyone from the forum? have you been to any "meet ups"? I would like to go to one but I cant find where one would be in Ontario

Hey Guys
New first time owner of a Mavic Mini, and I am curious of any good spots I can fly and test out my new apparatus. I know that it is below 250g which means it does not need to be registered but I have sunny brook park and the beaches close to me and wondering if I would be ok to fly at either location.

Any information would be really helpful.. any other Mini owners ??

Reactions: FraserLW
Hey Guys
New first time owner of a Mavic Mini, and I am curious of any good spots I can fly and test out my new apparatus. I know that it is below 250g which means it does not need to be registered but I have sunny brook park and the beaches close to me and wondering if I would be ok to fly at either location.

Ive asked the city about the beaches and a supervisor told me drones are not allowed at all :( I have my advanced and I too am trying to find a decent and legal spot to take off from.

Hey Guys

Ive asked the city about the beaches and a supervisor told me drones are not allowed at all :( I have my advanced and I too am trying to find a decent and legal spot to take off from.

depends what you want to take pictures of. you can always fly from outside the park or beaches and into the area.

depends what you want to take pictures of. you can always fly from outside the park or beaches and into the area.
Just scenery, such as views of downtown Toronto and getting some shots of the Leuty Life guard station would be incredible! Is it possible to take off from a side walk or road that comes to a dead end? Ive never seen any issues with that.

Just scenery, such as views of downtown Toronto and getting some shots of the Leuty Life guard station would be incredible! Is it possible to take off from a side walk or road that comes to a dead end? Ive never seen any issues with that.

As long as you aren't on park property and have VLOS then it's fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98