DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody Using This "Exact" Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB microSDXC Card??

Reactions: Madmax229
I have that SD and it has worked great for the last two years

I would like to know if you are using this "exact" Sandisk microSDXC in your MA? If so, is it working out well? I know some will say it's an overkill but, I can get it at a great price from a friend of mine that hasn't been opened. Thanks
SanDisk64GB Extreme PRO UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card with USB 3.0 Adapter
Yes, get pro. I got plus from family extreme category, still costly twentytwo usd per sixtyfour gb. youre paying longevity assurance as well as thruput in this family called extreme. make certain you achieve greater than thirty megabytes per second transfer minimal. go test thruput steadfastness connected to high end win10 machine and try writing reading esp huge multi gigabyte mp4 video files. with extreme plus inserted into s8 phone, the mp4's can be offloaded out of s8 phone into cabled ssd. such transfers are unbelieveable compared to sdcard inserted into win10 highend machine

I've been using the 64gb plus which has worked without any issues but, I believe that the Pro is the best choice overall like all of you have been mentioning. Thanks for the great input. Ray :)

I've been using the 64gb plus which has worked without any issues but, I believe that the Pro is the best choice overall like all of you have been mentioning. Thanks for the great input. Ray :)

What drone do you have? I’ve been tracking an issue with the Mavic Pro and the Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB. It would be good data to add that it doesn’t affect everybody with a Mavic Pro. If you do have a Mavic Pro could I ask how long you’ve been using that card?

I'm using the Plus with my Mavic Air. I alway shoot in 4K 30fps. Been using it just shy of a year with perfect performance.

Reactions: Madmax229
I would like to know if you are using this "exact" Sandisk microSDXC in your MA? If so, is it working out well? I know some will say it's an overkill but, I can get it at a great price from a friend of mine that hasn't been opened. Thanks
SanDisk64GB Extreme PRO UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card with USB 3.0 Adapter
I just bought one and am quite happy with it. In my early flying days, I of course hade the camera on 4K and was disappointed with the choppiness of the video playback. THis was because the card was too slow to write the amount of data 4k sends to it. Actually, I now tend to shoot in HD, now summer's here, maybe I'll have another bash. Anyhow, I've had no problems with this model of card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eastoncrafter