DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else have this issue? (Smart controller no video feed from drone)

Ive had it happen 2x in flight. Mavic 2 Zoom along with SC. The screen will freeze and go to grey scale. A pop up message appears saying that video signal has been lost. IN both cases it happened mid flight but at very close range. first time about 50 yards away and 2nd time about 20 feet away. I still had control of the aircraft and with it being within line of site it was easy to fly it home. I rebooted both the SC and Mavic and the issue went away. Next time Ill try removing the and reseating the SD card in the SC. If that fixes it then I can live with that till DJI finds a perm fix.

So i recently purchased the zoom with smart controller - not quite a month ago. (not my first zoom - i had a different one about a year ago)
smart controller and drone both have current firmware.

I've noticed that several times (just when starting up the drone/controller) that there will be no video feed displayed on the smart controller screen when powering on the controller and drone.
I usually have to power cycle the drone a couple of times, or close out the DJI GO app on the controller (by going to recent then swiping away the app) to get the video feed to come back up.

Anyone else experience this issue?
View attachment 98065View attachment 98065

i H AD THE SAME PROBLEM TODAY.
hAD TO POWER DOWN 3 TIMES!!

(sorry for shouting -I didn't realize caps lock was on)

So i recently purchased the zoom with smart controller - not quite a month ago. (not my first zoom - i had a different one about a year ago)
smart controller and drone both have current firmware.

I've noticed that several times (just when starting up the drone/controller) that there will be no video feed displayed on the smart controller screen when powering on the controller and drone.
I usually have to power cycle the drone a couple of times, or close out the DJI GO app on the controller (by going to recent then swiping away the app) to get the video feed to come back up.

Anyone else experience this issue?
View attachment 98065View attachment 98065
This was happening to me frequently when I was turning the Drone on before the controller. Started turning the Smart Controller on before the Drone... Hasn't happened since... Try it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143