DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else?

Yeah well that burger cost about .30 cents. And not only that, the story of your burger falling on the ground is about 100% more believable than your drone story posted above.
man u guys are savage

Reactions: Joebie
I ‘RIP’ my Mavic Pro over the ocean, over lakes, skim trees with the assumption that I will lose her one day. It sure is easier on the mind. My only advice is to set up your future with ‘Things’ that won’t let you down. Especially in electronics which are prone to fail.
Sorry for your loss, keep it as a ‘Hobby’ instead and it will be a lot more fun [emoji847]

We bought a mav air for 1000 dollars. While tying to fly our drone it malfunctioned and we never gained control over it, while tying to take off, and it dove 50 feet down to the bottom of a lake. We have insurance, so we filed a claim. They said the evidence was “insufficient”. So instead of sending us a new drone, that we use for business and advertise for them mind you, they offer us 30% off our next purchase. We are getting ready to leave for Colombia and because their process takes so long and they won’t ship it to us in another country we had to cancel our flights- which we won’t get reimbursed for- along with our Airbnb’s- which we won’t get reimbursed for. Instead of offering anything to expedite the process or any solutions to the problems THEY are creating, their “support team” just offers apologies and nothing else. They can’t tell me how long it would take to get the new drone, how much the new drone would cost, if they can speed the process up at all- this team is a joke. For the amount of money these drones cost, a malfunction that they’re not willing to rectify is unacceptable, but then to turn around and offer such low grade “support” is a slap in the face to their consumers. This is now how business is conducted, McDonald’s has higher standards. Their support team wouldn’t offer any information as to where to file a complaint about the lack of service either- why would they? That would mean they could answer at least ONE question.

Also- we’ve been in contact with them about just getting a coupon- wait for it...... for OVER A WEEK. It’s taken them over a week to email a COUPON. This is apparently them expediting the process. The incompetence is reaching astronomical heights.
No offense, but if you're using your drone for business, you should have a backup.

Secondly, you should have just gone to the nearest walmart or best buy and purchased one of you had nonrefundable airfare and lodging.

Don't know about all these "crash statistics" some members here bring in discussion, every time someone makes a complaint about Dji's support, BUT many people who had to deal with Dji's customer support, are reporting response delays, robot-like answers, and many "send it again please" cases.

And all these are unacceptable for a company of Dji's size, and certainly they are not "customer support".

Also, they don't make a discount offer of 30%. This 30% is the price of the controller and accessories they DON'T send with the new drone.

I think one of the things everyone is forgetting is DJI is a Chinese Co. and they don't give a rats butt about customer support, satisfaction or anything else , they'll take our money and do everything under the Sun to not have to honor their warranty's, their custmer care policy or anything else because they know theirs nothing we can do about it.

I think one of the things everyone is forgetting is DJI is a Chinese Co. and they don't give a rats butt about customer support, satisfaction or anything else , they'll take our money and do everything under the Sun to not have to honor their warranty's, their custmer care policy or anything else because they know theirs nothing we can do about it.

That doesn't sound like a very good plan to ensure loyal, repeat customers. And they have plenty of those. I've also seen many cases where they honor their warranties, and beyond, just fine. Most of the complaints on this forum seem to relate to unreasonable expectations, along the lines of "I crashed my drone and DJI won't rush me a new one free of charge".

That doesn't sound like a very good plan to ensure loyal, repeat customers. And they have plenty of those. I've also seen many cases where they honor their warranties, and beyond, just fine. Most of the complaints on this forum seem to relate to unreasonable expectations, along the lines of "I crashed my drone and DJI won't rush me a new one free of charge".

I agree with this. I've investigated a large number of flight logs from crashes & lost drones. As far as I can recall, I only remember 1 instance where after investigating the logs, I disagreed with DJI's decision to not do a warranty replacement.

You left your Drone in the lake.?
Without trying to retrieve in.?

Not cool.!

OK not going to beat you up because your lack of actions.

I would like to help....

You said it was a Mac Air.?
That good because do to resent development they are
Cheap on the secondary market
If you still have your extra battery's and exsessories you can look on eBay. Or Craiglist/offerup/letitgo

Used Mac Air are selling for around $400 (just the bird)
Pick one up while your waiting for your claim to settle.
......Good luck.
......................... Fly Safe.
.....cR

Well I know of companies that warranty their products for ever , no matter who owns them , how old they are, if they break you send it in they fix it free of chrg you just pay shipping. and these products for the most part are well under 1000$ Now Im not saying DJI should fix every drone that crashes and breaks for free. But I do say their customer service isn 't all it could be . In my case my camera was perfectly fine, But because its easier for them to replace the whole unit in stead of taking my camera off and mounting it to another gimble I get charged for all that , they took the easy way out for them and the most exspesive way for me. anyway water under the bridge they fixed it I paid anjd thats that. To bad there weere so0me honest repair shops around instead of greedy needys

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000