DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone familiar with reading CSV data?

I'm new to csvview too. I'm very impressed by it. It opens the door to a lot of performance data that we would otherwise not be able to see. I'm just a regular flyer, taking pictures and trying to not lose the drone. However, as you are trying to do extreme long range missions I think it would be worth investing a lot of time into cssview to review the missions youve done in the past and figure out how to push the envelope out to where you want to get to. Else its just trial and error/(lost drone).
I just don’t exactly understand the graphs. Can’t tell what is good performance or not.

I just don’t exactly understand the graphs. Can’t tell what is good performance or not.
Good performance is a determination you'll have to make. Have you checked out
Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard

It's a very long thread but it has all kinds of info that will help you understand the issues involved with battery mods.

You got frustrated because you couldn't figure out how to display the graphs, and now that you have the graphs, you don't know what they mean. If you asked a more specific question about the data then you would get some more detailed answers. Right now it's hard to know what you want to know, exactly. There is no graph of performance, on a scale of bad to good, against time. Performance can be measured in many different ways, depending on what you are trying to optimize.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro