DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone flown the Mini 2 in the rain?

Hey my Brother my name is Clay and it is nice to meet you and yeah man I have got caught out in the rain and it was just a little quick shower out of no where and I was up about 300.ft on my way down and it did just fine I had no warnings or anything else like that and all in all I would say that my MINI 2 was in the rain for about a half of a minute and I will also say that it's not good to have a brushless motor in water and or the other electronics in and on our DJI MINI-2's I also have and race RC RACE CARS AND SHORT COURSE RACE TRUCKS (TEAM ASSOCIATED) and I have burnt up many a brushless race motor and ESC's by getting them wet and then sometimes they will be OK just need dried up and cleaned up but with our DJI MINI 2's BRUSHLESS OPEN MOTOR HOUSING's on the top of the motor you can see the rotor and stator's if they get damaged and or something else goes wrong with it in that area you will be buying a new one and as for the main body chassis housing where the motherboard and other electronics are kept inside you have to definitely keep them dry and as you well know that flying it out in the rain isn't going to be good for it especially getting them electronics wet cause it could short out all of the electronics onboard and yeah I see that they're selling a new wetsuit for our DJI MAVIC MINI 2 and it sounds like it is the ticket to be able to go out and fly it in the rain with no problem at all Brother so if you are going to be out there flying it in the rain then absolutely yeah Brother I truly would be buying a wet suit for your NEW BADAZZ DJI-MAVIC-MINI-2-DRONE!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER BROTHER,, SINCERELY CLAY B.✝️✝️✝️ I really hope that this helps you out with your journey my Brother in Our Christ Lord Jesus
You seem like a really great dude, my brother.

I wish the rest of the people on the internet were like you.

I'm John, I'm from New England a white mountain boy, and I'd bet we got more in common than you'd think. Anyways, good to meet ya Clay. Keep on being you bro.

God Bless

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Just bought a wet suit. The motor covers don't actually protect the drone (at least not the phantom rain ones) from rain, only small pebbles. Phantom Rain says the motors are the same ones used on their submersibles.

You seem like a really great dude, my brother.

I wish the rest of the people on the internet were like you.

I'm John, I'm from New England a white mountain boy, and I'd bet we got more in common than you'd think. Anyways, good to meet ya Clay. Keep on being you bro.

God Bless
Thank You Brother And I try man to just keep on keeping on LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA and you do the same and God Bless Brother Sincerely Clay B.✝️✝️✝️ Stay Up!!!

Reactions: heywood_youdroneme
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest