DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone flying in Las Vegas??

Anyone in this thread still around? Definately interested in getting to know some mavic pilots out here In vegas.
I've been flying in the mornings on the weekends. I spent the last few weeks at Lake Las Vegas. Trying to figure out where to fly tomorrow.

Reactions: Dronster
I was flying around Jean this past weekend chasing Trains :)

Nice, that sounds like it could be fun! Definately wouldent mind trying that

I've been flying in the mornings on the weekends. I spent the last few weeks at Lake Las Vegas. Trying to figure out where to fly tomorrow.

Yeah I was planning on heading out to mt charleston tomorrow maybe in the morning, I'm always trying to find new places, and maybe a crew to fly every once an awhile together. Just for fun

Nice, that sounds like it could be fun! Definately wouldent mind trying that

Yeah I was planning on heading out to mt charleston tomorrow maybe in the morning, I'm always trying to find new places, and maybe a crew to fly every once an awhile together. Just for fun
Ive flown up at Mt. Charleston several times. Finding great scenery locations is not a problem there!

If the wind stays light I think Im gonna head out to Apex tonight and get some aerial shots of the lightning all around

Im also in Henderson. Horizon and 95. Im flying out in Summerlin this morning and might head back to wells trailhead area by lake lv.

Reactions: juliocesar
New guy here with a Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 Pro, and a Spark. I'm in the SW corner near IKEA, and I'm ready to fly any time we have decent weather. So far I've had good luck with Red Rock, Mt Charleston, and Lake Las Vegas, but looking to expand my photo album with new locations. I usually head out around noon when the day is hitting its warmest.
Feel free to ping me if you wanna go fly, my email address is the same as my name here, FTL900 at Gmail.
Michael

1600x-DJI-0081-0-2-Localtone.png

1600x-DJI-0182-1-3-Detail.png

I'm in the southwest corner of town, near Sunset and Durango. Red Rock canyon is the best place to fly around here.
You'll find this area is very different than the craziness of Seattle. I moved down from Puyallup awhile back.

Reactions: dcosta2149
I'm in the southwest corner of town, near Sunset and Durango. Red Rock canyon is the best place to fly around here.
You'll find this area is very different than the craziness of Seattle. I moved down from Puyallup awhile back.
Thanks. Yeah loving it already. I'm out in Tuscany Village. About 10 mins from Lake Las Vegas, did a flight a red rock over Xmas time and loved it. Looking for other spots now

I'll be at the red rock overlook tomorrow at 5:15 or so. Bunch of us in motorcycles and I'm taking my drone too.

I recently moved to St. George and found this thread. I am definitely interested in meeting up at some fun places to fly. Vegas is not that far away from here and there are lots of places in between. Just did a "watch" and notifications!

Reactions: nvaerialmedia
I have lived in Las Vegas for over 25 years and have been Flying RC Airplanes, Boats, Cars and Quadcopters with No problems even with the New Rules just have to be mindful of the FAA rules and respect the Laws and the Police never bother you here if you do that. Register with the FAA, AMA or Namba and mark your Vehicle.

George

Reactions: xOperator

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242