DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone flying in Las Vegas??

I was gonna try to get out there this weekend but im not sure if that's going to happen

I'm going out this Saturday morning (and maybe Sunday). Me and a friend fly our Mavics there a lot. I guess we'll see how the weather is first.
I'll post a map of where we set up if anyone is interested in coming out.

Reactions: Revoh713
I usually like to go pretty early in the morning and try not to fly into the sun. Usually around 6 or 7am.

Ha, yea that's usually the only time I can get out and fly. Even if you can't make it out there that early, I suggest checking it out. It's a cool place to fly.

Hey guys, thanks for showing up this morning, it was great meeting you.
Stay in touch!
-Dean

Lots of concentration going on here :)
171028-group.jpg

Reactions: Revoh713
I do love great views of the city! Sounds like something I’d like to try! Never flown the Mavic at night before!
I think its easier at night. Its much easier to spot at a distance if you take your eyes off of it. ;)

It looks like the weather is going to be ok in the morning tomorrow and getting really windy later in the afternoon. We're going to try to make it to Nelson ghost town tomorrow morning (about 45 minutes away). See if we can get any good shots. Sorry, kind of last minute if anyone wants to show.

It looks like the weather is going to be ok in the morning tomorrow and getting really windy later in the afternoon. We're going to try to make it to Nelson ghost town tomorrow morning (about 45 minutes away). See if we can get any good shots. Sorry, kind of last minute if anyone wants to show.

I would have loved to head out there but have already made other plans to go shoot photos of the jets out at the base....that is if they are flying! Let me know if you plan on going out there again anytime.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan