DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone had issues with front props?

AndreaBB

Reactions
Now that I have - sort of - fixed the Rear Left motor error, I become metal looking at each DAT file every flight (jokes apart, it's a good way to understand how the device does operate).
I noticed that my front left prop spins consistently between 1000 and 2000 RPM faster than the right one, but no alert so far, probably just because the AC is still able to maintain the altitude.

Anyone else?

Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 08.28.56.png

I never had warnings or under performance, however I started yesterday checking the graphs as a precaution and in the last test flight I analysed I had a similar observation... I will check again when I fly it in normal conditions outside to verify it's a pattern

I started yesterday checking the graphs as a precaution and in the last test flight I analysed I had a similar observation...

Same front left blade?
There was no wind at all today during my flight.

if the rear props are losing their lifting capability due to being misshaped at high RPMs ,then maybe the front ones do as well try changing the front ones and then check the speeds
just one thing though when the drone is flying all 4 motors are constantly changing speed to enable it to fly it could be you are just seeing that

It could be, but not my case: I did replace the rear left props yesterday and according to the DAT file both right and left rear work well.

Same here my rear rpms look fine ,I replaced the front left propellers with the spare new from DJI I had in the box and tried in house a fly , it is still demonstrating noticeable higher rpms FL>FR

I noticed that my front left prop spins consistently between 1000 and 2000 RPM faster than the right one, but no alert so far, probably just because the AC is still able to maintain the altitude.
It's normal for the motors to run at different speeds.
The flight controller constantly varies the motor speeds as required.
If the drone hovers properly and flies properly, the motors are running properly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callsignGrande