DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone has a Rescue Jacket for Mavic 2?

henrylw

Reactions
If so, can someone show me a close up picture of your Mavic 2 with the Jacket landing on water? I'd like to see exactly how high it sits above water?

Thanks a lot!
Henry

If so, can someone show me a close up picture of your Mavic 2 with the Jacket landing on water? I'd like to see exactly how high it sits above water?

Thanks a lot!
Henry

The Idea behind the Rescue Jacket is float the drone with the Minimum amount of Weight and Drag, This is why the Rescue Jacket was created,

The design is the bare minimum needed to Float and remote land and take off.
Its low center of Gravity allows it to maintain the Waves and provide a solid Foundation on the water , it does not stop it from getting Wet.

This video shows just how low the Drone sits in the water:
It is designed for the back motors to sit very low in the water and keep the Camera angle up just above the surface.

We always suggest you gear up with the Wet Suit if landing on the water to protect the battery and Power button.

Here are a Few more Clips showing how low we keep the Center of Gravity on the Rescue Jackets for the Mavic 2

Screenshot 02-22-2021 15.06.30.jpg

You will notice in the video below that all of the Rescue Jackets follow the same Design with the same results even the Mini holds its own when in reality is should not.

Without the Extremely low center of gravity the Drone would flip over .
Better for the drone to get Wet and Live to fly another day.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Float on the Water.

Last edited:
Reactions: A.O.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom