DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone have a spare propellor

Reactions: Rcthethird
If you were hovering at the bypass (if that is a road) is it possible a vehicle passing by struck it ?

Took a screen shot of the flight log, the camera just showed it hovering here, the flight log shows it went in to some sort of crazy dance. I was showing a constant 30 meters alltitude also.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200606-010659.jpg
    Screenshot_20200606-010659.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 32
Not at 30 meters.
I had not seen the 30 meters in your previous post and from your post Decided it wanted to land on a bypass, thank heavens it was only the drone that coped it. I thought it might have been low enough where a passing truck my have clipped it

I had not seen the 30 meters in your previous post and from your post Decided it wanted to land on a bypass, thank heavens it was only the drone that coped it. I thought it might have been low enough where a passing truck my have clipped it
Sorry for being sharp, not meant to sound that way, just stressed about losing it and trying to find out why.

Sorry for being sharp, not meant to sound that way, just stressed about losing it and trying to find out why.
NP - I didn't take it as you being sharp. I fully understand you being very stressed

Reactions: JCO1977

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos