DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Nova Scotia

How much would you be asking for Mp I will start doing some extra work on week ends to come up with some extra cash. Did you tell me you live in P E I ?

I would be looking for around $750 for it and all of the accessories, including filters and a soft case. I would have no issue with someone examining it and giving it a test flight before committing. I live in Cornwall, just outside of Charlottetown. Not sure when we will be able to get off this sandbar, it sounds like there is a chance they may open up NB and PEI where there have been so few cases in each.

If they do open up NS I would take a trip to my father's in Glace Bay and would likely be passing by close to where you are.

I am not advertising the MP, and in no rush to sell it. If you are interested in it at that price I would let you know if I am heading that way and you would be welcome to have a look at it if you were available.

I will attach a couple of pictures taken in my spare bedroom. They will help explain why I am considering selling it.

At any time I have a Mavic Enterprise Dual, a Mavic Enterprise Zoom, two Phantom 4s, the Mavic Pro, two Mavic Minis, a Parrot AR 2.0, and a cheap generic drone I can fly. Keeping all their batteries and controllers charged, along with keeping the four iPad I use to fly takes up a lot of time. Unless I am called out to search for something at night, the Mavic Enterprise Zoom and the Mavic Mini are the ones now getting the most air time.

Attachments

• IMG_4891.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4892.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 13
I would be looking for around $750 for it and all of the accessories, including filters and a soft case. I would have no issue with someone examining it and giving it a test flight before committing. I live in Cornwall, just outside of Charlottetown. Not sure when we will be able to get off this sandbar, it sounds like there is a chance they may open up NB and PEI where there have been so few cases in each.

If they do open up NS I would take a trip to my father's in Glace Bay and would likely be passing by close to where you are.

I am not advertising the MP, and in no rush to sell it. If you are interested in it at that price I would let you know if I am heading that way and you would be welcome to have a look at it if you were available.

I will attach a couple of pictures taken in my spare bedroom. They will help explain why I am considering selling it.

At any time I have a Mavic Enterprise Dual, a Mavic Enterprise Zoom, two Phantom 4s, the Mavic Pro, two Mavic Minis, a Parrot AR 2.0, and a cheap generic drone I can fly. Keeping all their batteries and controllers charged, along with keeping the four iPad I use to fly takes up a lot of time. Unless I am called out to search for something at night, the Mavic Enterprise Zoom and the Mavic Mini are the ones now getting the most air time.
Very interested I watched a video on the MP they are an amazing drone. How many batteries do you have for it. Not sure when they will open the nb/ns border but I'm in no rush I need time to come up with the money and I don't really want to sell my p3 4k it does have some stress cracks under two of the motors I going to try some sort of glue on them maybe crazy glue might hold but not sure.

Very interested I watched a video on the MP they are an amazing drone. How many batteries do you have for it. Not sure when they will open the nb/ns border but I'm in no rush I need time to come up with the money and I don't really want to sell my p3 4k it does have some stress cracks under two of the motors I going to try some sort of glue on them maybe crazy glue might hold but not sure.

I have three batteries for it. One is an aftermarket product that was well rated and seems to work fine, but I use it sparingly.

After doing a lot of research into plastic glues, I purchased a tube of HPD Insta-cure + and put it in the cracks of my P4. That was over a year ago and a number of flights in the heat and below freezing and none of the cracks have opened it. You can find it at hobby stores - I bought it at Great Hobbies in Charlottetown.

Here is a link to it, looks like it is not being sold by Bob Smith Industries, otherwise bottle looks the same. I was able to purchase a half ounce bottle.

We will see how things go. Maybe by August we can travel more freely and we can get a chance for you to have a look at it and fly it if you are interested.

I have three batteries for it. One is an aftermarket product that was well rated and seems to work fine, but I use it sparingly.

After doing a lot of research into plastic glues, I purchased a tube of HPD Insta-cure + and put it in the cracks of my P4. That was over a year ago and a number of flights in the heat and below freezing and none of the cracks have opened it. You can find it at hobby stores - I bought it at Great Hobbies in Charlottetown.

Here is a link to it, looks like it is not being sold by Bob Smith Industries, otherwise bottle looks the same. I was able to purchase a half ounce bottle.

We will see how things go. Maybe by August we can travel more freely and we can get a chance for you to have a look at it and fly it if you are interested.
Sounds great I am very interested thanks you very much. I will have a look the HPD Insta-cure glue I'm thinking staples or best buy or maybe Canadian tire. So yes August is fine with me and it will give me time to come up with the money . Thanks again

Hi would you have an email address I can have just incase my laptop goes down or crashes I have lost sites before when this happened lol.

Hi would you have an email address I can have just incase my laptop goes down or crashes I have lost sites before when this happened lol.
I sent you a private message with my email address, let me know if you do not get it.

Hey,

Thought I would start a Nova Scotia thread. I'm in HRM but spend some time in Pictou County. Curious how many more Mavic owners are out there from these areas. Maybe we can organize a meet up sometime.
Interesting, sounds like a great idea. I'm from Guysborough County and been a Mavic owner for several years. There is many great area's to photograph in Pictou county.

Interesting, sounds like a great idea. I'm from Guysborough County and been a Mavic owner for several years. There is many great area's to photograph in Pictou county.
Hi I am from Northport ns. I enjoy flying my Mavic pro. Lots of places to get good drone footage here.

Hi, I use a Mavic Pro it's still a great drone. I'm looking to get a Mavic pro 2 but they are still very pricey.
Hey Goldborons. Welcome. I am in PEI now, but originally from Glacé Bay. I lived in Canso from 1989 to 1993 and my ex wife is from Little Dover, so I was very familiar with Guysborough County. Have not been down that way for a couple of years.

Hey Goldborons. Welcome. I am in PEI now, but originally from Glacé Bay. I lived in Canso from 1989 to 1993 and my ex wife is from Little Dover, so I was very familiar with Guysborough County. Have not been down that way for a couple of years.
Thank you. I'm familiar with Canso and Little Dover as I retired from Guysborough Public Works and spend a lot of time working in those locations.

Thank you. I'm familiar with Canso and Little Dover as I retired from Guysborough Public Works and spend a lot of time working in those locations.
I wish I had a drone when I was living down in that area, some great places to fly.

Yes, you are right. If you goggle search " Lost Shores-FaceBook" you will see Robert Carter's drone photography.
Checked out the Facebook page, nice pictures, brought back some good memories, and saw photos of some people I used to know well. Thanks.

Welcome Im in Bridgewater. Unfortunately there are people breaking the law hence why the laws are getting stricter. I saw someone last year flying near Shearwater even when helicopters were flying in and out.
You say an hour straight but most small dji phantom and mavic drones don't fly for longer then 25 min and then the battery runs down and he would have to land and change the battery before he fly again.

Sorry just saw your post in queue and approved them.
Welcome to the forum.?

Is there like a whatsapp or zoom chat group where Nova Scotians talk and meet up together?
Hey Boyabat, welcome to the forum. It is a great source of information and ideas. The search function works very well if you are looking for information on a particular subject.

I live near Charlottetown, PEI, but I am originally from Glacé Bay, NS and normally spend a lot of time in NS.

I fly a wide variety of DJI drones but recently upgraded my Mavic Mini 1, and my wife’s, to Mavic Mini 2s. It is a great drone for the price and I am very impressed with it.

Happy flying.

Hey Boyabat, welcome to the forum. It is a great source of information and ideas. The search function works very well if you are looking for information on a particular subject.

I live near Charlottetown, PEI, but I am originally from Glacé Bay, NS and normally spend a lot of time in NS.

I fly a wide variety of DJI drones but recently upgraded my Mavic Mini 1, and my wife’s, to Mavic Mini 2s. It is a great drone for the price and I am very impressed with it.

Happy flying.
Hello

Happy flying.
hello Kbviper,
Thank you for warm welcome.Hopefully we can find a group and get together somewhere in NS this summer. Yeah this is my very first drone, Mavic mini 2 really is a awesome machine.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J