DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in Oz got the Mav 2 yet ?

First post!

Ordered 2018-08-24 07:44:17, arrived 2018-08-29 09:28:32

Haven't even been home to get her ready, first ever drone! Been spending the last week reading up on laws, best practices and tutorials.

Reactions: ssvdh66
First post!

Ordered 2018-08-24 07:44:17, arrived 2018-08-29 09:28:32

Haven't even been home to get her ready, first ever drone! Been spending the last week reading up on laws, best practices and tutorials.
If your ever on the Central Coast,N.S.W. & want company,there is a few Mav owners up here that fly together regularly

Pro,I'm into stills but it seems to be evenly divided.2 pro's ,2 zooms in the group.Which one did you get ?

I'm starting to get into videography so I got the Zoom! Word on the street is not too long down the road we'll be able to swap the camera's out ourselves on the mavic 2's, I'm quietly hoping so I can buy the Pro's Camera too.

I'm starting to get into videography so I got the Zoom! Word on the street is not too long down the road we'll be able to swap the camera's out ourselves on the mavic 2's, I'm quietly hoping so I can buy the Pro's Camera too.
I think that the yet to be released enterprise will be hot swappable with cameras & other attatchments

Gday fellas. How are you finding range and endurance with the new birds

Dont we have an Australian release tomorrow though??
Did you guys order Australian stock??

I ordered the M2Z direct from DJI and it arrived at home in Adelaide one week later. It seemed to take an age to get from Shenzhen to Hong Kong, but moved very fast from there. Strangely, it was delivered on Fathers Day, on a Sunday. Unfortunately, I am still working in Vietnam and will not get to see the beast until Thursday, when I get home. Two more get ups to go!!!

This will be my first serious drone (I had a Parrot 2.0 a few years ago which was crap). So I am very much looking forward to getting to grips with the Mavic 2.

I’ve done a lot of reading and YouTube watching, so I hope my transition from born again drone virgin to master of the skies will not take too long.

Ordered my MV2 Pro on Monday the 17th of September, was told it is on back order and should arrive next week. I am a first time drone user and located in Melbourne.

Ordered my MV2 Pro on Monday the 17th of September, was told it is on back order and should arrive next week. I am a first time drone user and located in Melbourne.
you won't regret it,great drone,brilliant camera,seems to love low light but definitely needs filter for bright sunny days.They are also on backorder.got this this morning,sorry for the low res but file is too big to upload here

Attachments

• thurs1_1.jpg
    thurs1_1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Aussiepilot74
you won't regret it,great drone,brilliant camera,seems to love low light but definitely needs filter for bright sunny days.They are also on backorder.got this this morning,sorry for the low res but file is too big to upload here
Which pool is that? I think I know every one between palm and many but I’m not picturing it in my head....

Macmasters Beach
Thats it.... Thanks. The pool facing long side out to the ocean had me stumped but the headland looked familiar.... I really like shooting the sunrise around ocean baths but the oldies who start swimming in the dark sometimes seem to think you have a flying telescope and you are filming them. I have on occasion shown a few of them how people on the ground are actually depicted in the live view and they relax then.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121