DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in the Hudson Valley Area with a Mavic 2?

NLG

Reactions
Hey all, i got a bit of a weird situation. I bought a busted Mavic 2 pro and i fixed it all up, however the only issue that remains is a battery error.

I cannot for the life of me get it to go away through software or charge cycling so i wanted to know if anyone in the area (I’m in new Windsor) has a Mavic 2 battery that they would be willing to let me come over and use for a literal minute just to see if the error goes away.

Thank you all!

Try “NYC 5 Boroughs Drone Meetups“ on Facebook. I’m pretty sure there are some members that live in that neck of the woods. They also fly up that way quite a lot.

Hey all, i got a bit of a weird situation. I bought a busted Mavic 2 pro and i fixed it all up, however the only issue that remains is a battery error.

I cannot for the life of me get it to go away through software or charge cycling so i wanted to know if anyone in the area (I’m in new Windsor) has a Mavic 2 battery that they would be willing to let me come over and use for a literal minute just to see if the error goes
Is the error before trying to start drone or while in drone?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31