DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone using a mulit battery charger?

I have no problem with the 4 port charger by DJI that came with my Mavic 2 pro extras kit.
I just place all 3 batteries on charge the night before I want to fly and they are all fully charged at100% the next morning and it all keeps nice and cool!
Also someone stated that they could not get the super controller to fully charge to 100% but it will if you just be patient and wait a little longer. Mine fully charges every time to 100%.

Reactions: ff22
@Thomas B
DId you get a chance to try your new charger/discharger yet?
It's the only one which has every feature I need to maintain the batteries in proper shape. Would ease the handling quite a bit only carrying one device.
Yes for all functions. Appears to work well.
We’ll see about durability in time.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Speaking of charging, but are we required to update batteries individually? I have had zero luck with the assistant app. zero.

Some firmware versions do update the batteries. All you have to do is what you would do to fly. If the battery needs update, app will show inconsistent firmware version. Just let it update. For latest version, some required updates to batteries, some not. I was in the "not" camp for all of my 5 batteries.

Reactions: RichieFromBoston

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mupps64