DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone wants my mini 3 Pro crashed in Swiss Alps?

Sudar24

Reactions
Crashed in Alps, I have coordinates, was like 30-60 feet next to it, but couldn't get it unfortunately. I have DJI Care by the way

Send me the coordinates; I might be able to retrieve it for you if the location is not too far away from my hometown.

Sometimes 50 feet is as good as 50 miles. I get that.

Send me the coordinates; I might be able to retrieve it for you if the location is not too far away from my hometown.

It's at Trubsee mountain station. In those bushes on the picture. I got to bushes but couldn't get to it. Probably have to check on the right side and maybe from top of those bushes/trees. Wasn't a bad crash, but it will probably be dead after 1st rain. (Hasn't been raining yet)

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220822-175221_Photos.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220822-175221_Photos.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 113
  • SmartSelect_20220822-175210_Photos.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220822-175210_Photos.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 114
  • SmartSelect_20220822-175158_Photos.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220822-175158_Photos.jpg
    681.3 KB · Views: 117
Unless Markus can recognise that clump of bushes he's probably looking for the actual Lat & Long numerical values.
You'd probably need to post the .txt log in order to get those, have a look at the instruction for retrieving the logs on the webpage
You could also up load the log to there and then post the resulting URL here.

It's at Trubsee mountain station. In those bushes on the picture. I got to bushes but couldn't get to it. Probably have to check on the right side and maybe from top of those bushes/trees. Wasn't a bad crash, but it will probably be dead after 1st rain. (Hasn't been raining yet)
I work near Lucerne. I might go up there and see if I can find it. I'll let you know.

Reactions: Dur8an Poison
I was up there today with my boys to search for you drone. No luck ☹ either someone else found it in the meantime…
Alright. Thanks for the try. I doubt someone else found it, it's a remote location. It was me there and mountain goats :)
I am back to Boston USA tomorrow. Wish I could live here, it's like heaven compared to Boston.....

Replacement is coming today. I think I'll be selling mine for now. PM if interested. It's Mini 3 Pro RC, Fly More Plus, and Care Refresh 2 year plan, plus some extras.

I ended up selling unfortunately. Probably was a stupid thing to do, but I couldn't take it when my 4.5 year old was playing with it every single day :)) I bought him Mini SE lol for 260

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro