DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anything different with Bestbuy Mavic 2 Pro?

Jdonati17

Reactions
Hey guys, I’m gonna pull the trigger today and buy the M2P. Is there any advantage if you order from DJI vs buying it in the store at Best Buy?

I like the immediate factor when I buy it in store today but wonder if there’s advantages from ordering from DJI.

FYI - i’ll be getting the fly more and DJI refresh in a week or 2.

Thanks dudes!

Hey guys, I’m gonna pull the trigger today and buy the M2P. Is there any advantage if you order from DJI vs buying it in the store at Best Buy?

I like the immediate factor when I buy it in store today but wonder if there’s advantages from ordering from DJI.

FYI - i’ll be getting the fly more and DJI refresh in a week or 2.

Thanks dudes!

In my limited experience, I highly recommend going with Best Buy. Nothing beats being able to exchange it in person and avoiding the 2+ week delay I've seen with DJI.

Reactions: Kingram
Bought mine direct from DJI. Got the Care Refresh plan at the same time.

Another bonus of shopping in the DJI Store is you get a store credit for 1% of whatever you purchase. It's not much, but it's a nice bonus if you shop in the DJI Store occasionally.

Oh and ...... I think you only have 48 hours from purchase to buy the Care Refresh plan.

I think you only have 48 hours from purchase to buy the Care Refresh plan.
It's possible to buy it after 48 hours. The downside is you need to record a lengthy video to show your drone is in working order.

Reactions: owg666
It's actually 48 hours from activation. DJI can't otherwise know when you purchased it if not from them.

Just to clarify things. DJI Refresh can be bought at any time after buying your Mavic, as long as you can pass DJI's tests. It does not have to be purchased within 48 hours of activating the aircraft, it's just easier if you do it then.

Just to clarify things. DJI Refresh can be bought at any time after buying your Mavic, as long as you can pass DJI's tests. It does not have to be purchased within 48 hours of activating the aircraft, it's just easier if you do it then.

You are very correct. I think the other guys are wrong that within 48 hours of buying.

You can buy Refresh within 48 hours ofr registering the drone.

What if your wife or girlfriend or a parent buys it for their child and keeps it until his birthday 3 weeks down the road? Do you think that when they start using the drone they cannot buy DJI refresh? Wrong. They can buy it within 48 hours of activatinbg or registering the drone with DJI.

If you get it as a gift 3 weeks later when it has been sitting at your home hidden from you, you can activate register it with DJI and buy Refresh.

Reactions: Former Member
Well I went and did the **** thing! They did say there was 15% restocking fee but if anything malfunctions it’s an instant refund within 15 days. Gonna get DJI refresh tomorrow :)

Attachments

• 958CCF45-E2BB-43F1-A02D-52F04DBB6CA1.jpeg
    958CCF45-E2BB-43F1-A02D-52F04DBB6CA1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
I think 15% return fee is waved if drone is defective and returned within 14-15 days.

Had a similar issue at Best Buy with a Mavic Pro 1, Gimble needed constant calibration and lower video feed constantly turned green panning down Camera. Best Buy tefunded full amount, returned it before the 14th day.

Just in time too, turned around and purshased the Mavic 2 Pro from DVI a month later.

Love the Mavic 2 Pro,
Paul

Well I went and did the **** thing! They did say there was 15% restocking fee but if anything malfunctions it’s an instant refund within 15 days. Gonna get DJI refresh tomorrow :)

Enjoy !!! It’s a great machine !!

In my limited experience, I highly recommend going with Best Buy. Nothing beats being able to exchange it in person and avoiding the 2+ week delay I've seen with DJI.
Other then their only 14 day return period and their ridiculous restocking fee.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121