DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anything different with Bestbuy Mavic 2 Pro?

I bought my M2Pro from DJI. It came from the factory with a bad sensor (right side of image always out of focus) and needed a firmware update upon first flight. Returned it to DJI and bought a replacement from the Best Buy down the street. Sharp sensor and more recent firmware in the box. Go figure...

It's possible to buy it after 48 hours. The downside is you need to record a lengthy video to show your drone is in working order.
But this is only after activating the drone right? I have a Zoom that is still in the box.

But this is only after activating the drone right?
That's correct. The 48 hour counter starts after you activate the drone in DJI GO.

Reactions: Neo
That's correct. The 48 hour counter starts after you activate the drone in DJI GO.
So could you basically fly within in those 48 hours and still purchase the care refresh without situbmiting a video?

My guess is not since they track every flight.

So could you basically fly within in those 48 hours and still purchase the care refresh without situbmiting a video?
Yes.

Best Buy will charge you 15% on return of any electronics that have been activated.
I.E., Phones, drones, computers, etc.
Not if its defective. Ask me how i know ;)

I
Other then their only 14 day return period and their ridiculous restocking fee.
I Get 45 days ....being an elite member pays off

Just go Amazon and get a Fulfilled by Amazon one, 30 day return no questions asked. No restock fee and you can add up some accessories to ship altogether. It’s my way to go every time.

Reactions: Kingram
And buying a drone that's shipped by Amazon would allow for the easiest return experience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13