DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anywhere I can purchase just the mini drone without controller?

Rinzler

Reactions
I recently lost my drone to the Delaware River and was not able to retrieve it. Anybody know where I can buy just the drone since I still own the controller? If I have to buy a new one, I’m just going for the air. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, sadly not a good first post.
Take a look through this section, so many first posts like yours too.

Not sure about buying a drone body only, but you could try DJI, or one of the forum sponsors for a price /availability ( @djidroneservice or @Florida Drone Supply ).

Without background on the crash, you might be wise to get the logs off your viewing device (phone etc) and post here for an evaluation of what happened.
It could be some sort of common mini issue like uncommanded descent, where they could give you a new drone and battery, even without the 'body'.

Or, it might be an unconfirmed thing, no pilot error or equipment fault shown, and DJI usually offer a reasonably discount on a new drone and battery.

Go here and have a read, it's easy to find the txt file, and dat (if you haven't had a manual or auto sync).

Well I was in a restricted area and the drone picked up gps and autolanded lol. I already spoke to dji who does not offer just the drone body. I can maybe see about the Florida drone supply. Thanks

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
No worries, sounds like just a bit of an error flying there then.
Shame it lets you in, then lands though.

What about DJI Drone Service (they are a private company) and only a bit over an hours from you in NJ ?

typo fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: DDS

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun