DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

APP Connection Problem

Zonian

Reactions
I had originally posted this in the Mavic Pro section of the forum...reposting in the control apps section.

Looking for some help here please with my Mavic Pro...I think I screwed things up. Cleaned out (deleted) some files on my S7 Edge the other day, and if I remember correctly, some of them were DJI files. Since I have been using Litchi exclusively for some time now, I assumed (wrongly??) that these were old files related to DJIGO4 APP, now I cannot get Litchi to connect. When I start the APP, I get a brief message saying "Cannot connect to DJI servers...", and the status just shows as "DISCONNECTED"

I also re-installed DJIGO4, and that won't connect either, again status shows as "DISCONNECTED"

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the DJIGO4 & Litchi apps; I cannot get either one to connect!!

I even did a factory re-set on my phone and re-installed the apps...

The RC connects to the bird no problem...

Very frustrating....anyone have any ideas?

Format the SD card in the PC

check if file transfer mode is set

Thanks Lannes...I think you have steered me into what my issue is. I'm still troubleshooting, but I'm thinking that the USB connection on my S7 is bad. The phone will charge via USB, but nothing happens when I try to hook it up to my PC. I cannot see the phone in windows explorer like I used to....maybe something wrong with the "data" part of the USB...???

Mat
Thanks Lannes...I think you have steered me into what my issue is. I'm still troubleshooting, but I'm thinking that the USB connection on my S7 is bad. The phone will charge via USB, but nothing happens when I try to hook it up to my PC. I cannot see the phone in windows explorer like I used to....maybe something wrong with the "data" part of the USB...???

maybe enable developer settings and USB debugging

Yep...did that already...

I have USB Configuration set to MTP (media transfer protocol), and USB debugging turned on...no luck. Still not showing in windows explorer.

I also tried to attach a USB thumb drive to the phone...it would not recognize that either. I know that it used to...

So, with the above and the fact that neither DJIGO4 or Litchi on my S7 edge will connect to the RC...leaves me to believe it is a problem with the data portion of the USB on my S7 edge...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes