DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

App not responding mid flight

gilad.topaz

Reactions
Hello,
I have been using the Mavic 2 Pro for the last 6 months and lately I am having problems with the app in mid flight (every flight),
I am using a Mini Ipad 4 and every flight the app stops responding for a few seconds while the video signal keeps working and the drone reacts to the remote.
This usually happens when I'm trying to take a photo and getting no response from the app (it seems that the photo was taken). Sometimes, after a few seconds, I get the appropriate response to a photo I took a few seconds ago.
Anyone encounters this problem or knows how can I fix it ?
I tried changing the memory card and restarting the app and the Ipad, but still having this issue.
Thank you.

Hello,
I have been using the Mavic 2 Pro for the last 6 months and lately I am having problems with the app in mid flight (every flight),
I am using a Mini Ipad 4 and every flight the app stops responding for a few seconds while the video signal keeps working and the drone reacts to the remote.
This usually happens when I'm trying to take a photo and getting no response from the app (it seems that the photo was taken). Sometimes, after a few seconds, I get the appropriate response to a photo I took a few seconds ago.
Anyone encounters this problem or knows how can I fix it ?
I tried changing the memory card and restarting the app and the Ipad, but still having this issue.
Thank you.

Close all other running apps ?

Is there enough memory free in the iPad? Try clearing the cache in Go4 and the Safari cache. Have you got some social media apps running that are constantly updating? Turn them off or put the iPad into Aircraft Mode to stop network chatter taking processor cycles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming