Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Apple software Archive?

BikerBuster

Premium Pilot
Editor
Reactions
Anyone know where to get previous versions of DJI go for Apple, sadly I have succumbed to buying this crap but I am running earlier firmware so I need earlier software.

Thanks in advance

Scarnag

Reactions
Being that it is not a popular app overall I doubt you will find it unless you get lucky and a fellow fan has archived them. Getting the IPA is a little harder than getting the APK generally speaking. You will also have to be jailbroken to be able to install it.

Kilrah

Solutions
Reactions
Apple apps cannot be archived as they are tied to the account that downloaded them. There is a published trick to download old versions from iTunes though, pretty sure there's at least a thread or 2 on here about it.

ksmusa

Reactions
Anyone know where to get previous versions of DJI go for Apple, sadly I have succumbed to buying this crap but I am running earlier firmware so I need earlier software.

Thanks in advance

I am using the current software with all of my iOS devices with no problems. Is there a specific issue that you are experiencing with your device?

Reactions: locoman

BikerBuster

Premium Pilot
Editor
Reactions
No it's just mine is running fine on this firmware and I don't want to have to update if I don't have to

DJI Drone Service

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jepsen