DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple software Archive?

BikerBuster

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Anyone know where to get previous versions of DJI go for Apple, sadly I have succumbed to buying this crap but I am running earlier firmware so I need earlier software.

Thanks in advance

Being that it is not a popular app overall I doubt you will find it unless you get lucky and a fellow fan has archived them. Getting the IPA is a little harder than getting the APK generally speaking. You will also have to be jailbroken to be able to install it.

Apple apps cannot be archived as they are tied to the account that downloaded them. There is a published trick to download old versions from iTunes though, pretty sure there's at least a thread or 2 on here about it.

Anyone know where to get previous versions of DJI go for Apple, sadly I have succumbed to buying this crap but I am running earlier firmware so I need earlier software.

Thanks in advance

I am using the current software with all of my iOS devices with no problems. Is there a specific issue that you are experiencing with your device?

Reactions: locoman
No it's just mine is running fine on this firmware and I don't want to have to update if I don't have to

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000