DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple TV to mirror go4 app to the Moverio!

Welsh pilot

Reactions
Modified the ATV to run on a power bank all clips to my belt where I can now use my iPhone 11 again with the BT-300 glasses I am so chuffed!

Attachments

• IMG_2833.JPG
    IMG_2833.JPG
    616.2 KB · Views: 56
It looks interesting.
What is video delay in this setup?
I'm using cheap Teclast T80 pro with HDMI out.No problems so far.

If I’m brutally honest
I would say half a second if that
I was waving my hand in front of the drone camera
I can live with that

I just put together similar setup, all works perfectly at home , but outside in the field I have no way to see apple tv on my phone to mirror it. Any trick with this ?

You need the third gen ATV
and convert the voltage so it runs off a power bank

You need the third gen ATV
and convert the voltage so it runs off a power bank
I did all that. it is A1469 and converted to dc power bank. Works perfectly when i try it at home . Disconnected from home WiFi ( phone and ATV) mirroring works fine.
When I tested it outside, where was absolutely no WiFi signal from around, I didn't see ATv on screen mirroring list on of my iPhone 11 pro. Super strange.
Any hints appreciated. Thanks.

Ok you must have your Bluetooth and WiFi turned on.
It doesn’t need to connect to the home WiFi as the ATV creates its own WiFi signal that connects to your Apple phone
I suspect if your in airplane mode it will knock all these off.
It should work

Hang on!
Go into settings as well and “Forget your WiFi”
Delete your WiFi password for the house so it’s now searching for a WiFi signal as soon as it’s turned on.

Also there may be some other SECURITY settings in the ATV such as not allow any one else to connect etc.
I forgot but I did this anyway to mine that may even be the problem as it’s insisting on trying to connect to your WiFi at home?
Worth a try
Let me know

Reactions: RyanDyal
I’m thinking that it’s your security settings in the ATV as when your out it won’t allow you to connect.
I bet it’s your security on the ATV
go into settings I think there’s a box to tick and allow anyone to connect.
If I’m right as well I think when I connected it sent a pass code to my phone.

I’m thinking that it’s your security settings in the ATV as when your out it won’t allow you to connect.
I bet it’s your security on the ATV
go into settings I think there’s a box to tick and allow anyone to connect.
If I’m right as well I think when I connected it sent a pass code to my phone.
Thanks for all you help.
Tonight will dig into it again.

All work sperfectly.
You were absolutely right with security settings. After setting up passwords, works excellent. Had to decrease HDMI resolusion to 720P but that is anyways limit of Moverio glases. Also in color setting i went for RGB Low. This way there is no missing frames on fast movement.
Thanks again.

All work sperfectly.
You were absolutely right with security settings. After setting up passwords, works excellent. Had to decrease HDMI resolusion to 720P but that is anyways limit of Moverio glases. Also in color setting i went for RGB Low. This way there is no missing frames on fast movement.
Thanks again.

So glad you sorted it

Reactions: RyanDyal
So what is changed exactly doing the power modification, i see just one foto

The old power supply transformer removed inside the ATV and replaced with another that will allow the ATV to run off a small power bank...................

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krasto