DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple

In my country Apple store is showing 3-4 months delivery time now, its ridiculous.
First it showed 6-8 weeks, then 10-12 weeks, and now 3-4 month. Maybe they should stop taking orders on the Mavic until they can deliver some Mavics´s so that the delivery time doesn't get that long, since i can only assume the delivery time is getting longer because they get more and more orders.

I hope that Apple´s shipping times doesn't reflect shipping times for the Mavic in all different stores?

When I ordered mine, it gave me delivery dates in January, but I had faith :). Today, the shipping date went from January 15th to "shipped" and in store pickup for Dec. 8th on my other order. I live in San Diego and that's where they're both getting shipped.

It cant even be ordered anymore on Apple Germany website. It moved from Dec, to Feb to April, but now its just "unavailable". All the stores I have checked around me, Saturn, Mediamarkt Amazon, and more all say unavailable. I dont think DJI are delivering to Germany/Europe anymore. :( I have pretty much given up hope of getting one. Maybe in the summer? Who knows.

Will disclose after I pick up :) Don't want anyone snagging any extra batteries should they be in the shipment!

Ha that's all good. I actually checked my Apple page and mine is available tomorrow as well, originally showed January 25 2017. So I am happy. Atlantic City NJ for me.

Ha that's all good. I actually checked my Apple page and mine is available tomorrow as well, originally showed January 25 2017. So I am happy. Atlantic City NJ for me.

Nice. I'm at the next closest store to AC :) PM me if they have any extra goodies when you go in.

I live in NYC and I wish I saw this last week. I had ordered from a couple other sites in late Oct and November hoping to have it in time for my trip this Friday 12/9 but nothing has shipped. Do you know if they only ship it to the store? Maybe I'll try stopping at the store tomorrow. Thanks
I'm not sure if they ship it to your house, you can call them and ask. My whole thought process was I wanted to walk out of a store with one, that's why I went the Apple Store route. But then I heard how fast the DJI Experience store was getting them for in store pickup, I decided to go that route instead.

Great experience, it was so easy. Ordered it in the store in Friday 12/2, had it in my greedy hands on 12/6. Insanely fast. A guy ahead of me at the register was picking up a fly more package.

Actually wasted 2 weeks chasing it down in Apple stores with frustrating results. First went to the DJI Experience the day before Thanksgiving, should've ordered then.

Btw, the store is TINY, but drool worthy, they have EVERYTHING DJI. It is so tiny, I was looking for it and missed it, walked right by. In the city you can take the E train to 7th ave stop (it's actually 7th ave and 53rd street). The store is around the block on Broadway between 51st and 52nd. Here's some pics

Attachments

• IMG_4195.JPG
    IMG_4195.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4197.JPG
    IMG_4197.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 50
Nice. I'm at the next closest store to AC :) PM me if they have any extra goodies when you go in.

Ha ok got ya. And yea will do. I will try and pick up a battery if they have them but I'm in no rush for that! Tomorrow is going to be a good day!

My BestBuy order is on the UPS truck this morning for delivery.

I have one ordered also from Apple. It is available for in store pickup on 12/8. Anyone in the Dallas area still looking?

Ordered two fly less from apple.com. 1 on 11/27 to ship and one on 11/28 to pickup at store. The shipped one shipped today two day via Fedex. The 11/28 pickup order will be available for pickup tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Great site. It's been fun to see so many others "patiently" waiting and sharing their experiences.

I placed an order with Apple.com on the morning of 12/3 and it is scheduled to arrive at the location here in Pittsburgh, PA tomorrow. That's less than 5 days. I guess I was in the right place at the right time.

Reactions: seanmclean
Ordered my second Mavic from Apple November 4 for store pickup. Just received a message that it will be ready for pickup tomorrow. 3 weeks early, original pickup date was DEC. 27

BlueSkies
Bill

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It seems like apple is getting a large shipment tomorrow. Anyone that doesn't have a mavic on order should stop in a local apple store tomorrow. Might get lucky!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty