DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple

Ordered mine November 3 on the portuguese Apple Store Online. Still no sign of it.
They say shipping Dec 20 - Jan 9.

I'm giving up on Apple. They seem so clueless. So tired going to the Apple Stores, and asking them if they have any in stock. 90% of the time, they say, what is that ? I've actually had them tell me, " We don't sell these in stores, only online.". And this is in the NY City stores !

I'm lucky I live in NY. Just gonna go to the DJI store and order one, 7-10 days guaranteed in store pickup. I really understand everyone's frustration.
Seriously its 7-10 guaranteed in store pickup there? I didnt even know there was a store there! i work like 2 blocks away..

Reactions: scott rand
So... after withdrawing the funds, APPLE has now put funds back in my account... weird.

Best Buy order alert finally came through! Shipped today!!! Now if only DJI could send me the batteries I ordered on October 5th!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Seriously its 7-10 guaranteed in store pickup there? I didnt even know there was a store there! i work like 2 blocks away..
Yeah, Went there Friday Dec 2nd. Let's see how long it takes. They told me 10 days is the worst case scenario, and said he wouldn't be shocked if I get it early this week (less than 7 days). Either way, I'm patient, when I get it I get it. They had batteries in stock, but are trying to limit it to one battery per customer, because they are seeing people ripping off other people by charging $150+ for a $90 battery.

Just to let all you NY'ers know, IF you are having a difficult time finding Mavics, Go to the DJI Experience at 1666 Broadway. As you can see, I ordered Friday Dec 2nd (6pm), they guaranteed me 7-10 days (business days of course), and they just called me today, Tuesday Dec 6th that they have my Mavic. TWO business days ! Amazing. So if you're in NYC, and you're doing what I was doing, checking all of the Apple stores, and getting frustrated, do yourself a favor and go to the DJI experience store and order one. You CANNOT beat 2 business days.

Reactions: byeehaaw
Just to let all you NY'ers know, IF you are having a difficult time finding Mavics, Go to the DJI Experience at 1666 Broadway. As you can see, I ordered Friday Dec 2nd (6pm), they guaranteed me 7-10 days (business days of course), and they just called me today, Tuesday Dec 6th that they have my Mavic. TWO business days ! Amazing. So if you're in NYC, and you're doing what I was doing, checking all of the Apple stores, and getting frustrated, do yourself a favor and go to the DJI experience store and order one. You CANNOT beat 2 business days.
Placed mine yesterday

My company provides a discount for apple, i was surprised that you can get the mavic for 10% off, so if your company has any deals with apple you may want to check cause it can save you some $.

Did you need to pay tax?
Standard and Fly More avail?

I'm giving up on Apple. They seem so clueless. So tired going to the Apple Stores, and asking them if they have any in stock. 90% of the time, they say, what is that ? I've actually had them tell me, " We don't sell these in stores, only online.". And this is in the NY City stores !

I'm lucky I live in NY. Just gonna go to the DJI store and order one, 7-10 days guaranteed in store pickup. I really understand everyone's frustration.

When I asked if they had a Mavic Pro... they said yes we have lots of Macbook Pros. Took a while to convince him I wasn't looking for an overpriced laptop.

I have yet to see APPLE store advertise FlyMore combo...

Doesn't list them in AppleStore App

The Eagle has landed, on the train on my way home from the DJI Store in Manhattan. 2 business days after my order. The box is so small, it fit in my backpack. Here's a ****** pic

The Eagle has landed, on the train on my way home from the DJI Store in Manhattan. 2 business days after my order. The box is so small, it fit in my backpack. Here's a ****** pic

Enjoy your drone..

How do you get it from apple in manhattan?

Enjoy your drone..

How do you get it from apple in manhattan?
Thanks, no, I didn't get it from Apple, I actually got it from the DJI Store in Manhattan, Called the DJI Experience, the address is 1666 Broadway. I ordered at the store for pickup, on Friday, they had it for me in the store today (2 business days). I can't say enough good things about these guys. They also have fly more packages, you can buy extra batteries. Tiny little store, but they have everything DJI, and get Mavics fast. Great experience ! Way better than at Apple.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekleeth