DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

April Showers Bring May Flowers photo contest. Anyone up for it?

Will you participate in a May Flowers photo contest?

• No I wouldnt but would like to see other peoples entries

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Former Member

Reactions
I haven't mentioned it to the Mods or Admins here, so its up to them if they have the time and patience to Moderate it.

Im just wondering if anyone is up for a May Flowers Photo Contest? Same rules as before, entries must have some sort of flowers taken by a Mavic in the spring of 2019. We have had almost 2 months of spring, and still have another 6 weeks of it, so if you're interested in the contest, please say Aye below.

It is snowing here right now, but I'm in.

Reactions: Former Member
Not a photo, but video of flowers from the Palo Verde tree, saguaro and ocotillo. A result of late winter rains, quick flight testing another new Mavic Pro 2:

I haven't mentioned it to the Mods or Admins here, so its up to them if they have the time and patience to Moderate it.

Im just wondering if anyone is up for a May Flowers Photo Contest? Same rules as before, entries must have some sort of flowers taken by a Mavic in the spring of 2019. We have had almost 2 months of spring, and still have another 6 weeks of it, so if you're interested in the contest, please say Aye below.

Is it for stills, video or both?

Reactions: Former Member
Maybe I will crash land on one of my treks to get on the Leaderboard into a field of Texas Bluebonnets. I’m in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb