DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are Price Drops Expected?

jeffcutler

Reactions
A quick question for those more connected than I...

Should those of us interested in buying an Air or Mavic Pro expect a price drop in either of those lines after (or right before) today's press conference and Mavic 2 reveal?

Currently flying a P3S, but am ready to pull the trigger on a MA. Made myself wait because of the event.

Thanks!

Jeff

We'll know soon. Check the DJI Store in about an hour for any price changes.

How about honoring the DJI select accessory discount for new products, what a rip off!

They marketed DJI select for loyal customers who when buying new products would get a discount on the extended warranty and accessories. I’m now being told that is not the case. There should be a lawsuit issued against this company

I think you've already seen the price drop... At least thru huge brick and mortar stores like Best Buy. I bought my Mavic fly more combo for $999. It is originally $1299. The sale I bought it on 18 days ago is now $100 more for the combo at $1099 currently today, as we speak. It's also marked as a sale.. So it will probably go up at least $100 more making a potential price drop only $200 at very best.
I wouldn't expect much more..

Did I hear right on the announcement today about the new Mavic, at near the end my computer had a hiccup and I missed part of what was going on. I thought though that I heard someone say that there would be a new thing about trading in an old DJI drone for a new one. Did I hear that right, and if so could someone tell me the details.

If you want crackers for you old model

lol,thats a joke,offering low 300 for a new mavic

I understand and and respect your thought on what appears to be a low price for an upgrade, there are other thoughts that need to be considered. You can sell it for much more on an open market including Mavic Pilots, Phantom Pilots, Craigs List etc and will have to deal with all the wonderful encounters that come with that sale.

DJI is offering a bare bones price without all the extra gear, if you have those extra pieces parts you can sell them for extra financial gains. DJI will most likely take your used Mavic that is excellent condition and add it to their refurbished pile and refurbish it, while assuming all responsibility for any and all flights good or bad for another year after the sale including a full warranty.

It is not for everyone but for some it is an easy decision, we believe it is an option some will use when they need a quick turnaround. Feel free to contact us if you want to upgrade, we have several clients that may be in need of gently used Mavic Pros.

no offense but before i would sell a new mavic for 380,id fly it around and used it for target practice.

No offense taken, let us know when and where, we would like to join in :)

Reactions: AnchorageAk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11