DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are the 'basic gain adjustments' recommended for the Master Airscrew v2 really necessary to dial in?

i would imagine that the company that make them would not bother to advise the settings if they were not beneficial to how the drone performs i think is has more to do with ESC errors as the MAS props have a different profile and cause issues

My MP flew fine without adjustments until I flew on a windy day. Then it started showing gimbal shake errors. Adjusted the gains and the errors went away. Apparently, the MAS props are more efficient so without the adjustments the AC may constantly over-correct while trying to stabilize.

I have 3 different sets of these Awesome props!

Only the Mavic Air came with instructions to make adjustments.

Attachments

• Mavic-Air-Quick-Start-Guide-V2.pdf
    205.1 KB · Views: 30
Does DJI Go 4 offer custom settings profiles? It would be nice to have one for MAS props and one for DJIs.

Unfortunately not.

A manufacturer seldom will endorse third party anything. And even less will do research for outside parties products on their equipment. Why would any manufacturer spend their time & money testing 3rd party products to undersell their own? That's the 3rd parties responsibility to test their products on OEM. In this case MAS did & came up with the settings for their props on DJI's product.
Unfortunately not.
20190828_175432.jpeg

I received my set of MAS props and there were no instructions to change the gain. I've flown the Mavic Air several times and no issues. Someone mentioned there are two versions..dunno?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman