DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are these polarpro filters good?

macoman

Reactions
I bought these for $35 in eBay. Not sure if they are good or not for the Mavic Pro?
82b127377f2d04ebdcd3627520b201f1.jpg

Reactions: SpikeSky
It depends on when they were manufactured, the earlier versions would not pass a gimbal calibration on startup and would have to be installed with the gimbal and copter operating.

I could get banned for this but could you change the picture { the reflection on the plastic } dont get me wrong I dont mind it one bit but I dont want you getting any weird mail there over it ? as for the filters I use the neewer ones pack of 4 which I find good but I swear my head do be blown apart by all the filter talk etc { again im not being rude or anything I just dont want to see you get any strange mail and or weirdos }

I could get banned for this but could you change the picture { the reflection on the plastic } dont get me wrong I dont mind it one bit but I dont want you getting any weird mail there over it ? as for the filters I use the neewer ones pack of 4 which I find good but I swear my head do be blown apart by all the filter talk etc { again im not being rude or anything I just dont want to see you get any strange mail and or weirdos }
That was not me who took the pic... That's the seller in eBay. I do not have yet the product. I just bought it a few hours ago.

Reactions: Irish-apple
That was not me who took the pic... That's the seller in eBay. I do not have yet the product. I just bought it a few hours ago.

OMG lol thats funny ! glad you understood anyhow ! as I said I got the neewer ones there good but im no expert when filters come around I get a pain in my head going through all the settings and etc takes the fun out of the flight sometimes when your worried about that perfect flight and video

OMG lol thats funny ! glad you understood anyhow ! as I said I got the neewer ones there good but im no expert when filters come around I get a pain in my head going through all the settings and etc takes the fun out of the flight sometimes when your worried about that perfect flight and video
I never own a polar pro filter. I always buy the cheapest chinese knock off for around $30. I bought the polar pro because I never saw these so low in price.

I think you got a great price on some filters by a well known, trusted, and proven manufacturer. What filters are the most appropriate depends on the filming conditions, but if you would have asked about what filters to get first, I probably would have recommended the cinema series ND4-PL-ND16-PL by Polar pro.

I think you got a great price on some filters by a well known, trusted, and proven manufacturer. What filters are the most appropriate depends on the filming conditions, but if you would have asked about what filters to get first, I probably would have recommended the cinema series ND4-PL-ND16-PL by Polar pro.
I checked the cinema series and is over $149 dollars. Way too much for ND filters.

I bought these for $35 in eBay. Not sure if they are good or not for the Mavic Pro?
82b127377f2d04ebdcd3627520b201f1.jpg

Good morning macoman, I have a set of sunnylife filters (what I can afford for now) I think anything Polarpro is nice as they are the most expensive and highly recommended brand. They will most definitely enhance your filing experience. I just hope they don’t hit the gimbal body during startup. I always leave the gimbal stabilizer on when placing or removing each filter and make sure the filter is pushed on nice, snug and aligned with the little gold band on the camera lens. I guess if your not happy with them you can always sell them on but I recon you’ll be happy. Cheers mate from a fellow drone addict Spike AU.

Good morning macoman, I have a set of sunnylife filters (what I can afford for now) I think anything Polarpro is nice as they are the most expensive and highly recommended brand. They will most definitely enhance your filing experience. I just hope they don’t hit the gimbal body during startup. I always leave the gimbal stabilizer on when placing or removing each filter and make sure the filter is pushed on nice, snug and aligned with the little gold band on the camera lens. I guess if your not happy with them you can always sell them on but I recon you’ll be happy. Cheers mate from a fellow drone addict Spike AU.
Hello Spike, I have the same filters as yours. Sunnylife. I bought it for $30 bucks. But these polarpro are only $35 bucks. I can't pass this deal in a well known brand.

Why would you get banned for that???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007