DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you a Wordsmith? We Need Quality Writers at MavicPilots!

clackey

Founder
Staff Member
Reactions
Site
dronepilots.media
Hey all!

We finally have the technology worked out on our new MavicPilots articles section where we plan to post regular reviews, stories, industry news, etc... We are creating an amazing team of quality writers, editors, storytellers, etc.. If you are a talented writer and want to help take MavicPilots to the next level, message me and we'll chat!

Cassidy

Reactions: dirkclod
My first language is Spanish. I have my limitations writing in English, If there is space for Spanish section i can contribute. I can do it as well in English but with limitations and errors can maybe are not catch by corrector.

Reactions: clackey
I might be interested depending on the commitment level required.

Reactions: clackey
Hi, I'm in the UK and am interested. I only bought my Mavic mini a couple of months ago so I am pretty new to flying drones. I do have plenty of experience of life being 61!

hi @clackey ,i have been known to write some longish posts which people seem to like i am not clever like sar104 or meta 4 but i would try to put the info over in Laymans language

I’ve been flying since 2017..
Started with p3 went to p4 and currently Mavic pro.
Soon inspire 2 and I have my part 107..
I’m accustomed to writing lengthy post but more importantly
I’ve been told I keep the readers attention..
I can write a pretty good story both fiction and non fiction.
I’m decent on spelling and punctuation as well...
Would love to have a chance.
Thanknu

Hey all!

We finally have the technology worked out on our new MavicPilots articles section where we plan to post regular reviews, stories, industry news, etc... We are creating an amazing team of quality writers, editors, storytellers, etc.. If you are a talented writer and want to help take MavicPilots to the next level, message me and we'll chat!

Cassidy
It’s a great idea you can have an FAQ so we don’t have to keep answering the same questions over and over.
I’m sure you’ll get plenty of volunteers. Everyone likes to see their name in print.

Hey all!

Cassidy

Hi there

Spanish is my first language so I don't think I can be a first hand writer in English, but...... what about doing translations to Spanish for a special section for Spanish speaking members?

Regards,

Hi there

Spanish is my first language so I don't think I can be a first hand writer in English, but...... what about doing translations to Spanish for a special section for Spanish speaking members?

Regards,
Thanks! We might consider that down the road. Right now, challenging enough to launch this well in English. Thanks!

helo

It wood soot me, im’ very goode at english and, also puncksuation. As long as the pay is write I can start emediataly.
Luck forward hereing from U.
that was a very good sense of humour test i hope @clackey sees it that way

Hey all!

Cassidy

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada