DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

are you considering the ipad mini 4?

Eric17

Reactions
Do it! All i can think is wow, what a huge difference. I was using a lg g3 for about a week since i got my mavic, the mini is so much more comfortable and nice to look at. My hands are big, it fits great. Well worth it, almost like this is how it is meant to be lol. Why doesnt dji just make their own tablet dedicated and included for these, so no one has issues?

Anything special i should set? Wasnt there a different video setting for apple? I have a 90 degree cable coming from ebay to.

Do it! All i can think is wow, what a huge difference. I was using a lg g3 for about a week since i got my mavic, the mini is so much more comfortable and nice to look at. My hands are big, it fits great. Well worth it, almost like this is how it is meant to be lol. Why doesnt dji just make their own tablet dedicated and included for these, so no one has issues?

I was so discouraged with my Mavic I was going to list it on Craigslist. I was using a Android device both Tablet and S6.
I bought a Mini 4 and flew 2 batteries with out a glitch. The mini is well worth the investment.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu