DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Pork you know I'm a Glass half empty guy...

Good so far and last night weather flight 21 minutes made me feel warm and fuzzy in side....

I feel like I'm Beta testing 1.4.100
The force upgrade warning is a little much.!

A few of the (guys in the know)
Tell me take the next step into the darkside and doing so release me from any further anxed with Mavic.....
I just want stable flight... And on the fence .

I have decided to keep MP1
When Time comes for the upgrade
(Im ready)
cR
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do you know the terrible beer: Flensburger Pilsener?

Doesn't look that bad to me, mnis. Think global buy local I always say. :)
View attachment 69198

Can you explain what the heck is going on in this commercial? Weirdest beer commercial
I ever saw. ?

Oh, I have tried many varieties of this beer called Flensburger Pilsener, but I have never liked any of them. It is true that I really only prefer malt beer and mild beers, but I also prefer these beers from other breweries such as Warsteiner ... A queen among the beers :) The Flensburg beer and this accompanying video are in my eyes a shame for our beautiful city. We Flensburgers are not so terribly apathetic :)

In the video, this lady tries a lot to get an info about where the wedding of Antje and Jürgen is ... But all the men on the bench just nodded their heads and smiled, they were silent all the time. Unsuccessful, she got back in the car and disappeared ... Then said the first in the barely common Platt-German (A slang, which also used the Lady): "They had a nice car" ... the second: "And beautiful Girls were that too "... the third:" And many languages she spoke "... the last one:" But it did not help them "... Then comes this typical sound of opening these beer bottles: Plopp ... Plopp ... Plopp ... Plopp ... which even I like :)

Honestly, I do not understand that myself :)
I think what is shown should tell the viewer: drink this beer, then you are calm and balanced like never before ...

Sorry ? I’m not a beer drinker, couldn’t tell one beer from another, JD & Jaegermeister is my tipple ??
Jaegermeister ... Yes, I liked it once, but I suffered a trauma over 15 years ago after drinking with a friend (each of us had a big bottle). Now there is only occasionally some eggnog for me :)

View attachment 69199

I think I understood that
emoji925.png
and
emoji489.png
could meet halfway. But I looked at
emoji925.png
photo with the buoy, and thought I had discovered two resting SEA DOGS on it
emoji2960.png

No not two seals ? but ? and ? meeting up half way as ? said???

Good one guys! :) Great video on the seals. They are super curious creatures that pop up constantly in my travels. Although I think the two on the buoy are actually sea lions which are bigger and more sloth like....

I know that buoy well and have been amused by its tenants on several occasions! My ETA from Pt Defiance is about 30 seconds! :cool: Summer is just around corner....
YES, now I've learned it:
Seeloewe (See-Loewe) = sea lion
Seehund = (See-Hund) = sea dog
... maybe it was too easy for me, and that's why I did not understand ...

some my pictures I've taken....... for my friends....cR
2013 Tacoma Wa. Hybro's water way M/F Kalakala

Sea lions hanging on maker bouy TC off Browns point Wa.

Comencement bay Tacoma Wa.Tyee marina /M/F evergreen state
{taken with Mavic pro 1}

M/F evergreen state Olympia Wa, 2019
{taken with mavic pro 1}

Jaegermeister ... Yes, I liked it once, but I suffered a trauma over 15 years ago after drinking with a friend (each of us had a big bottle). Now there is only occasionally some eggnog for me :)

While on my hols last year I got totally smashed on jaegermeister, not intentionally but the Caribbean measures are not the same as here in the UK?

Took me hours to walk back to the hotel,

I even tried a bit of ?‍♂️ while I was drunk....

Oh, I have tried many varieties of this beer called Flensburger Pilsener, but I have never liked any of them. It is true that I really only prefer malt beer and mild beers, but I also prefer these beers from other breweries such as Warsteiner ... A queen among the beers :) The Flensburg beer and this accompanying video are in my eyes a shame for our beautiful city. We Flensburgers are not so terribly apathetic :)

In the video, this lady tries a lot to get an info about where the wedding of Antje and Jürgen is ... But all the men on the bench just nodded their heads and smiled, they were silent all the time. Unsuccessful, she got back in the car and disappeared ... Then said the first in the barely common Platt-German (A slang, which also used the Lady): "They had a nice car" ... the second: "And beautiful Girls were that too "... the third:" And many languages she spoke "... the last one:" But it did not help them "... Then comes this typical sound of opening these beer bottles: Plopp ... Plopp ... Plopp ... Plopp ... which even I like :)

Honestly, I do not understand that myself :)
I think what is shown should tell the viewer: drink this beer, then you are calm and balanced like never before ...

? Thanks for translating that for me! I was very curious what the guys were saying and your analysis is quite entertaining! :)
Some people say Rainier is cheap swill but I compare it to Heineken! ? Its named after my mountain after all!

[emoji894] Thanks for translating that for me! I was very curious what the guys were saying and your analysis is quite entertaining! :)
Some people say Rainier is cheap swill but I compare it to Heineken! [emoji6] Its named after my mountain after all!

View attachment 69295
I am always amazed that you all understand me and my awful English communication, which has been changed or confused over and over again. Anyway ... If something is completely wrong or incomprehensible, then I am pleased about your support :)

We have a beer brand called Oettinger, which is generally referred to as a cheap brand. But the brewery has as far as I know insane 29 beer varieties. There are also a few different sodas with a different name from this company.

This brewery makes the only malt beer that I really love :)

I finally did it..... check the link out? I’ll definitely be go back when it’s much calmer?

I’ve got more but haven’t put them through post yet.

Great job on this! Thumbswayup I would never get tired off shooting pics there! Awesome countryside. Were you using ND filter?

I was using the grad ND8 filter just To balance out the sky, quite pleased with how it came out.

I’m gonna take some photos where the arrow is in that photo this afternoon, my normal flying ground?? looking forward to that?

Welcome Back OMM! :) We missed your wit and wisdom! :) Your son went crazy with the new emoticons but you know what they say the apple does not fall far from the tree!

Welcome Back OMM! :) We missed your wit and wisdom! :) Your son went crazy with the new emoticons but you know what they say the apple does not fall far from the tree!

thanks @Chip its good to be back home, be a few weeks before i can resume normal services ,got to get used to all the new tablets i am on, have to take things easy for a while.but i will be flying again soon, its been to windy where i live but summer is coming so they say,

Welcome back dad280E3C4E-65D8-4B20-952D-CA475DA770C4.jpeg

Sooooooo glad you’re out of hospital and back home with your family and your second family, us....??

Just take it easy, flying at the mo is not important but you’ll soon be back In The air????????????

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avivf377