DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

What about @Chip ([emoji489]) and @charliesRig ([emoji568]) ? Too much work and no time? Or was the meeting halfway a Jägermeister experience? ... lol ...

I'm still having" Flight software" Issues..
............... So Im grounded.

I waited 40 year for technology to catch up with my Dream's
Now I have to be a "Code Writer" to Realize them.!
...I just want stable flight.!

If Buy a 4 mile drone.
...................................... Then why cant I fly More then 1 mile.?
I would give up 3 Miles for stable flight.
..........cR

If Buy a 4 mile drone.
..........cR
I can understand your frustration very well [emoji568], but I honestly do not know what advice I could give you...

Do you always be on the same locations with your Mavic?
Which firmware do you currently use?
Or do you have with all firmwares these range / connection problems?

Maybe an antenna is in the remote control defect and a radio technician could make a signal measurement.

Or you ask Chip, maybe he can give you his M1x remote control for a few tests.

How far it is for you to drive to visit Rob?

Questions and questions ...wink wink...

If Buy a 4 mile drone.
..........cR

? Have you asked Rob at all, he might be able to shed some light onto your problem. Same as ? I’ve not got a Scooby also..

I hope you do get it sorted Charlie ??

hi charlie sorry to hear you are grounded, Rob at thunderdrones is the man to help you hope you get it sorted and are soon back in the air

Yeah, all good my end, day off today so I’ve been given choirs to do round the house from Mrs P☹️☹️☹️

Glad you’re on the mend dad, You’ve just got to take it easy until the medication sorts you out? Are you up to flying or is it still to early for that?

Again, weather here is smashing, sunny, no wind at all and the temp is rising, just under 10c at the mo. I’ll be definitely flying over Easter weekend, looking forward to that, oh I wish I could fly today.......

Yeah, all good my end, day off today so I’ve been given choirs to do round the house from Mrs P☹☹☹

Glad you’re on the mend dad, You’ve just got to take it easy until the medication sorts you out? Are you up to flying or is it still to early for that?

Again, weather here is smashing, sunny, no wind at all and the temp is rising, just under 10c at the mo. I’ll be definitely flying over Easter weekend, looking forward to that, oh I wish I could fly today.......
i will be flying very soon just need a couple of days to get my strength back trying to be good and not undo all the good work i know i will have to change my lifestyle but i will if it keeps me healthy, get your chores done then nip out for a fly ,i wont tell her indoors if you dont

You’ll know when you’re ready dad, just thought I’d ask?. Sitting here at the mo drinking a nice cup of coffee then I’ll start with the list she’s given me ????
good luck son

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin