DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Are you getting any Christmas goody’s for your drone 2018

Love um dad, scenery, out of this world?? where I live it’s very flat so it’s nice to see hills/valleys in a photo, good job??

Glad you enjoyed yourself today, sooooooo pleased you actually went flying, brilliant dad. Wind here was ok today but tomorrow and Sunday the temps gonna go through the roof, 25c plus?????

Not flying tomorrow, got loads of gardening to do but Sunday I’ll be back up in the air again??
i am going to see what the wind is doing tomorrow,then decide if it is flying weather or not it was great to be back flying but i need to take things slowly so will be taking things day by day.

How your doing OMM.?
............................................... No really.??

...me a good day
Went to work..... but wasn't at work if you know what I mean
I'm in a Hold....... till the shops fix what the didn't 2 weeks ago
IMG_20190419_102012.jpg

Seattle
Weather Dismal
IMG_20190419_120940.jpg

.IMG_20190419_122709.jpg

home did some mavic tunning....
..........................still rainning

then some Flying
Flight #3 another injoyable flight

Punched right through a Rain cloud
did get lost

IMG_20190419_173954.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on a roll
........cR

What like a bread roll.............
Just make sure you don’t fall off???

Nice photos charlie, shame it raining there?? weather from across the pond is cracking, hot today and hotter tomorrow but this is not normal weather here....

Charlie, what are those weight things on the rudder? Is that something to do with rust or just to balance everything out?

Interested ?
hi son i may be wrong but i think those weights are anodes they are sacrificial when the ship is in the water they stop the reaction with the sea water and the hull

hi son i may be wrong but i think those weights are anodes they are sacrificial when the ship is in the water they stop the reaction with the sea water and the hull

I think you could be right, my brother in laws wide beam long boat thingy .. has them on the hull too, something to do with rust???

Reactions: Slim.slamma
hi all flew again today stunning weather her in the UK at the moment ,making the most of it went up to a place called the Rhingos mountain see pics attachedDJI_0017.JPGDJI_0021.JPGDJI_0027.JPG

Attachments

• DJI_0020.JPG
    DJI_0020.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
very nice Cr is your mav flying ok now

Very good now oldmanmavic
went out #4 &#5 sorte.
Solid stable flight.!
No more mavic tunning for awhile.

Flew down the channel...9000+ ft (farthest ever flight)
both way little bit over 3.5 miles total @ around 200 ft
(yes beyond VLS)
low over water I was willing to risk it
....cR
Flown by a ship wreck

tumblr_otgfgytA4i1toamj8o1_400.gif

Dad, love the turbine photos, just love them??? I’m going flying tomorrow, back to the wind farm I think. I want to see if the rapeseed looks better now and hopefully it won’t be as windy as it was the last time I was there.

Was everything ok with you while flying, are you filling better?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405